Prospective Buyer - Trail Runner 29RK

kair

We are looking to buy a Trail Runner 29RK soon and wanted some feedback from this forum and previous owners. Comments much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve :confused:

danemayer

Re: Prostective Buyer - Trail Runner 29RK

Hi kair,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. I'm sure you'll get some feedback from owners shortly. Also, if you're buying new, and your dealer doesn't know everything, you can always Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 to ask questions.

oldmannj

I own a 2011 trailrunner 28RK (same trailer different designation for some reason) We LOVE our 'runner!!! Open floor plan and full width bath were the reasons we went this way. Started out looking for a front kitchen unit and soon discovered the upper cabinets in the kitchen were useless. We have more cabinet space in the kitchen than in the entire SOB we owned b4. One word of warning, The rear kitchen is heavy in the back end of the trailer. We had to purchase a pro pride 3P hitch to correct a sway problem. However, that turned out to be the smartest 2,500 bucks I've ever spent, took out 100% of the sway and made trailering a pleasure. Other than a few minor issues it's the best RV we've ever owned. If you have specific questions feel free to pm me and I'll try to help. ED.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Do not have a Trailrunner, but Ed and Irene's (oldmannj) trailer sure did look nice at the Gettysburg rally. Heartland has great customer service also, no matter what model you have. At least that is my experience since 2008.

Jamie

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We are looking to buy a Trail Runner 29RK soon and wanted some feedback from this forum and previous owners. Comments much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve :confused:

Our daughter has a 2011 Trail Runner for sale (due to personal matters). PM me if you are interested and I will give you her contact number. She is in Spring (near Houston) and so is the trailer.