2013 Goshen Rally - Heartland Marketplace

jbeletti

Hey Goshen Rally Attendees!

As with all our North American rallies, I have a small area set aside for selected vendors to show/sell their products or services.

This year we have 20+ vendors with 1, 2 or 3 booth spaces each. A few of our Leisure Time Activities presenters will also be selling some of their hand-made items at a table. We also have a few Heartlanders that have small business that have asked for space.

Because we need all the room we can get in the rally hall for rally activities and seating, we have rented a separate hall for the Heartland Marketplace. The hall is the Sheep-Swine building and it's a few steps out the back door of the rally hall, down Maple Street.

I can get vendors to come to these rallies only if it's economically viable for them. Please do me a kindness and pop in the Heartland Marketplace once a day to see what's going on. Some vendors will be there all 4 days (Tue-Fri) and others will be there 1 or 2 days - so things do change.

Here's a link to the current Marketplace Vendor Listing.

Thanks everyone!

Jim

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - Verizon is coming!

Hey gang,

I contacted Verizon and invited them to the rally "and they accepted"! While they could not promise special deals, I'm hopeful they'll offer something at their booth.

Check them out in the Heartland Marketplace.

Jim

dalspot

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Verizon is coming!

I was just talking with a coworker who is a member of HOG (Harley Owners Group). They negotiated a 25% discount with ATT for members. There's a new project for you Jim to work on after the rally :)

Hey gang,

I contacted Verizon and invited them to the rally "and they accepted"! While they could not promise special deals, I'm hopeful they'll offer something at their booth.

Check them out in the Heartland Marketplace.

Jim

Theresau

Jim,

Joe gave away our Heartland key rings when we sold the BH - just hit us - we didn't think about it at the time.:(

Will these be for sale?

Theresa

jbeletti

Jim,

Joe gave away our Heartland key rings when we sold the BH - just hit us - we didn't think about it at the time.:(

Will these be for sale?

Theresa

Theresa - not sure if Martin Marketing will have any of these or not. Find me and I can rustle up a few :)