EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjriker

We are booked on Site 260, coming in Thursday the 17th and leaving Monday the 21st. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We use I81 to I84 all the time only bumpy spot is beginning o I84 for about 3 miles than it smooths out hardly any major traffic or construction

nomare

Deb, we are two sites away from you.....forgot to ask what site....so far coming in on Thursday leaving Monday.....hopefully that will change

Mare

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, We are signed up for the next "Bylinski Bash". Arriving on Tuesday July 15th and departing on Monday July 21st. Site #259. After I got off the phone, I read your post and noticed that #259 is not part of your group site #s. I told them that I did not need 50 amps and they gave me this site. Can you confirm that this is ok.

Next year is our big "20th" anniversary. Going to do the all inclusive cruise/island thing. But with no hesitation, Ginger said that this is where we are going. Gonna be FUN.

Thanks for hard work you put in on this already.

The Walkers

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Surprise we are in coming the 16th site 261, please remind me it's a year away.:rolleyes:

Well, well, well! Lookie here! Sorry you will have to travel this year and much more than 15 minutes. :confused: I know you are trying to accumulate a collection of Welcome Committee Shirts. Nice going!

Welcome Ma & Pa Stewart!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are booked on Site 260, coming in Thursday the 17th and leaving Monday the 21st. :)Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Welcome Harry and Jessica! Glad you guys will be able to be with us next year. We'll see you in NY in a few weeks.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, We are signed up for the next "Bylinski Bash". Arriving on Tuesday July 15th and departing on Monday July 21st. Site #259. After I got off the phone, I read your post and noticed that #259 is not part of your group site #s. I told them that I did not need 50 amps and they gave me this site. Can you confirm that this is ok.Next year is our big "20th" anniversary. Going to do the all inclusive cruise/island thing. But with no hesitation, Ginger said that this is where we are going. Gonna be FUN.Thanks for hard work you put in on this already.The Walkers
Thanks Jamie! You guys are going to love it up there. We were there for less than 24 hours and we can't wait to go back! Welcome to you , Ginger and our Jr. PA Chapter Leader Madison!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Deb, we are two sites away from you.....forgot to ask what site....so far coming in on Thursday leaving Monday.....hopefully that will changeMare
Got you covered Mare! Site 311 is yours. Hope you can extend your stay so we can party all week!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Greg & Beth Dean! In addition to the welcome John and I sincerely appreciate you guys making the trip to Cape Cod last weekend. You made a whirlwind trip so enjoyable and we love you guys! Besides, you are smarter now that you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express :p !!! Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge! Thanks again my friends.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We had a great time checking out the new location for 2014 !!! We enjoyed seeing the "ROCk" Plymouth Rock that is !!! The weather was great and the lobster was tasty too!!! Glad it worked out where we could go.

mrmagoo

Hey!!! Deb and Gang!!

I talked to Pat at the campground today and We are signed up!!! Coming in Wed 7/16 and leaving Monday 7/21.

She didn't give me a site number (I assumed it would be part of the confirmation email... but it was not) I did get one of the 'patio sites' and she said I was right next to Greg & Beth... but looking at the list you have, that may not be the case...

I did send her an email asking... hopefully she will get back to me...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey!!! Deb and Gang!!

I talked to Pat at the campground today and We are signed up!!! Coming in Wed 7/16 and leaving Monday 7/21.

She didn't give me a site number (I assumed it would be part of the confirmation email... but it was not) I did get one of the 'patio sites' and she said I was right next to Greg & Beth... but looking at the list you have, that may not be the case...

I did send her an email asking... hopefully she will get back to me...

Welcome Don & Betty! Hope nothing keeps you away next year because we really missed you in Gettysburg.

I also sent Pat an email about the patio sites and she may know something I don't know or she may be taking calls outside the office after hours. We are a "just on paper" situation until July when she can officially place our bookings in the computer. Cathy at Copake had to do the same thing and it has something to do with the KOA software. Keeping things straight for the next month will be my priority.

mrmagoo

Welcome Don & Betty! Hope nothing keeps you away next year because we really missed you in Gettysburg.

I also sent Pat an email about the patio sites and she may know something I don't know or she may be taking calls outside the office after hours. We are a "just on paper" situation until July when she can officially place our bookings in the computer. Cathy at Copake had to do the same thing and it has something to do with the KOA software. Keeping things straight for the next month will be my priority.

Deb,

I got a response back from Pat... She says I am on site 311 :confused: ... looks like Proto's have claimed that site ;)... no biggie... 311 ... 312... it is all good..

As for things keeping us away... I am with you... I missed being there.... Looking forward to it... but not wishing this summer away...

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Left a message for campground earlier today will call them again in the morning and let you know where we will be

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
As for things keeping us away... I am with you... I missed being there.... Looking forward to it... but not wishing this summer away...

Yep, know what your saying. Just started this summer camping season and already looking forward to next year. Hopefully we will run into you sometime this year.

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I am sure Pat will get us all on the same page today! It's all Mare's fault (even if it isn't) because she started it. Go figure! If you gotta blame someone, blame a Proto! That's my theory and it works 99% of the time.

mrmagoo

It's all Mare's fault (even if it isn't) because she started it. Go figure! If you gotta blame someone, blame a Proto! That's my theory and it works 99% of the time.

LOL... being the wise man that my pappy raised.. I am not going there.... it is a no win situation for me... (See... we do get wiser with age....)

I have no doubt that all will work out with no issues...

Thanks for the chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.