EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The Patio Site Assignments have been straightened out! The site numbers in post 1 are the correct assignments. Thanks for your understanding while we work through this "on paper" portion of our reservations.

mrmagoo

Thanks Deb!

There was never any doubt it would all work out without issue... and I'll even survive with Proto's as my neighbors... Luv ya Mary Ann. I am sure I'll hear "Your Suchan" a few times... Wouldn't be a rally without it. ROFL

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our Reservations have been made, we will be on Patio Site #313 arriving on 7/14 departing on 7/21

Welcome and glad to see our location fits into you Maine plan. I want to go too! Be safe on your trip out west and please keep Cheater and Hosie out of trouble!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our reservations are made. The Miller's will be coming in 7/17 and departing 7/21 and will be on site 268

A great big welcome to John, Lisa, JR and Nicole Miller. Glad you guys will be joining us again in '14.

Oh BTW, Ed if you are reading this we need our Rally Kidz Camp Hosts! Oh Ed??????? Can you hear me out there?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As a side note I don't mind saying that your quick response to the posting of this event is somewhat overwhelming! I never would have guessed that we would book 1/4 of our rally sites in a little over two days. This is a great testament to the special bonds and friendships we have fostered over the last few years. You are truly a special group of people we are more than happy to spend our recreation time with.

mrmagoo

As a side note I don't mind saying that your quick response to the posting of this event is somewhat overwhelming! I never would have guessed that we would book 1/4 of our rally sites in a little over two days. This is a great testament to the special bonds and friendships we have fostered over the last few years. You are truly a special group of people we are more than happy to spend our recreation time with.

I think it more accurately represents the GREAT job you do... we have no doubt this will be a great time... and yes, this is a special group... one that I am extremely proud to be part of...

Thank you!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I think it more accurately represents the GREAT job you do... we have no doubt this will be a great time... and yes, this is a special group... one that I am extremely proud to be part of...

Thank you!

As Don states we always have a great time you sure know how to throw a Party!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.