Dauber53

My name is Gary. Today My wife and I purchased a 2014 3010RE Big Horn. We love the RV and can't wait to head to the Oregon coast. We've been looking at different RV's for about a year and finally settled on the Big Horn :). This is my first time on the forum, hope to learn and meet other heartland owners.:cool:

danemayer

Hi Gary,

Congratulations on your new Big Horn. You'll love it! Also welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. If you have questions about anything on your rig, this is a good place to get answers quickly.

Heartland owners love to get together, so check out the EVENTS tab at top of page to see the upcoming rallies where you can meet other Heartland owners, enjoy good times, and eat some great food. Consider joining the Owners Club. There's even a free introductory membership if you're not sure. Here's a link to the club page.

We also have a great resource of manuals, including some owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides that you'll find helpful if you ever have a problem crop up late at night. You can also get to the manuals from the TOOLS tab at top of page.

Welcome to the Heartland family!

happykraut

Hi Gary. Welcome to the Heartland family. Yes, we are like one big happy family. Be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club. The rallies are a blast. Our new 2014 3010RE BH is sitting at the dealer up in Mi waiting to be picked up after the rally.

TXTiger

Hi Gary. Welcome to the forum. I too am from California. I made my purchase last year and joined the owners club. We have some great rallys. I am in Goshen now for the National Rally. The Pacific Regional Rally is next Oct in Temecula, Riverside County. Hope to meet you there.

Gaffer

Welcome. Try to make some Rallys. They are a blast. If your trip to the Oregon coast is next week, try to make the Oregon Rally. You may still be able to get in. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...ay-6-21-2013-to-6-23-2013?p=265785#post265785
My name is Gary. Today My wife and I purchased a 2014 3010RE Big Horn. We love the RV and can't wait to head to the Oregon coast. We've been looking at different RV's for about a year and finally settled on the Big Horn :). This is my first time on the forum, hope to learn and meet other heartland owners.:cool:

Mrsfish

Hey Gary (this kinda feels like Cheers :) ) - welcome to the best site I have ever been on. These folks and the great people at Heartland customer service make me even more grateful that I discovered the Heartland brand. We also own a 2014 3010re that we picked up in April. We have pulled it 4 times so far and excellent is all I can say. Just got back from 4 days of dry camping (boon docking to some folks) and had nary a problem. When we left after 4 days and 3 nights we were still sitting with 3/4 battery strength. Gotta love the LEDs ! Great travels for you and yours.

Dauber53

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I travel a lot for work and haven't been on line. Update: The 2014 3010RE Big Horn is home and we are loading her up. We are planning a trip to northeastern Washington State to see an old friend. I told my daughter we might just call her and tell her to sell the house. I only have 9 more months and Then I'm retiring! Does anyone know how I can edit my profile? Thanks

jimtoo

HI Dauber53,

Welcome aboard the Heartland Owners Forum. You should be able to edit your profile by going to top of this page. Click on "My Profile" and you can do it. Don't forget to click on "Save" at bottom of page after making changes.

Jim M

happykraut

We are camped at the dealer. Our 2014 BH 3010RE is sitting right in front of us. PDI today. I'm so excited.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello Gary,

Welcome to the Hearland Owners Club, the forum and the Heartland Family! Hopefully in your travels up to Washiington State you can make it to our Rally in Monitor Washington, which is near Leavenworth and Wenatchee next month (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...apter-Rally-WA-Monitor-7-25-2013-to-7-28-2013). We would love to meet you and know you'd have a great time!

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta