JT Strong Arms and non-scissor style jacks

JandD

We recently upgraded to a 26 LRSS, from another brand, and so far truly enjoy it. I wanted to install JT Strong Arms for a little extra stabilization. However, when I took it in to have them installed, I was informed that the trialer has electronic "C Jacks", or "Telescopic Jacks" or "One arm Jacks". The dealer says that because they are not scissor style jacks, that the Strong Arms cannot be installed. Has anyone dealt with this problem? There must be some fix, without installing all new jacks on the trailer as the dealer suggested. $$$

danemayer

Hi JandD,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your recent upgrade.

I don't know a lot about JT Strong Arms, but I gather they're available for both 5th wheels and travel trailers. Here's what I see at Tweetys.com:

Easy Installation on All Types of Jacks

The universality and versatility of JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer is remarkable. Using a unique system of brackets, the Strong Arm attaches to any of the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, electric and telescoping.
By using the proper clevis and swing bolt, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer attaches to and stabilizes any of these jack systems.

Here's a link to the Documentation that might help your dealer get the right parts.

Good luck.

sjs731

Like this? I just put them on my Sundance last weekend. My only problem was I had to affix them to my hitch because it hung down too low to get to the frame. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371089954.499498.jpg

Steve and Carrie
HOC #2252
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk