The search is over

bobw

This past weekend my wife and I finally bought the new bighorn 3610. I look at a lot of other 5'ers but the bighorn was just in a league by itself. Now we just have to wait until the 27th to pick it up. :p

jimtoo

Hi bobw,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yes, the wait will be demanding...but,, you can start thinking of things to change, make it your own. Give the wife the credit card,, she will think of lots of things to add also. :)

When you go for PDI, do a very complete check over.. make sure you can operate everything and everything operates,, from water faucets to draining the tanks,, tv to all the jacks.

Enjoy the forum and your new Bighorn. The Heartland Family is here if you need help with anything.

Jim M

K

karykatz

bobw,

Welcome to the Heartland family. You are going to love your new 3610RE. Everyone from Heartland RV thanks you for the opprotunity to earn your business.

Enjoy!!!!

donr827

I would haven the dealer fill all of the water tanks to make sure there are no leaks. The dealer I use always does this.
Don