Great time at the National Rally..

Theresau

We got a screw in our tire at the factory today perhaps.
This has got to be our last Goshen rally. I've got the Goshen Curse on my truck. Last time, i found I had a flat inner dually tire on Saturday afternoon just before dinner. Today, after getting back from the tour, I found one the outer tires lost air due to a flaky valve stem. Changed that bad boy myself. Still crossing my fingers that the brake controller won't act up again on the way north.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
As this awesome event winds down I want to first thank Heartland RV's for their support of our Owners Club and Jim Beletti for his dedication to the owners and Heartland and everything he does for the organization. I can't say enough about Jim's team that made this event run exceptionally smooth. Great job guys and girls!!!

If I have any regrets, it's that Lin & I didn't find the time to do more meet & greet with other owners. So many new faces too. We wish for everyone to have safe travels to their next destination. We're ready for a quick departure tomorrow after a little breakfast. G'nite everyone!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
As this awesome event winds down I want to first thank Heartland RV's for their support of our Owners Club and Jim Beletti for his dedication to the owners and Heartland and everything he does for the organization. I can't say enough about Jim's team that made this event run exceptionally smooth. Great job guys and girls!!! If I have any regrets, it's that Lin & I didn't find the time to do more meet & greet with other owners. So many new faces too. We wish for everyone to have safe travels to their next destination. We're ready for a quick departure tomorrow after a little breakfast. G'nite everyone!
Couldn't have said it any better Ray. What a great, fun time. Met a lot of new friends and rekindled a lot of current friendships. Can't begin to thank Heartland management, the Heartland Service Team members and Jim Beletti for all of the support and hard work that when into the rally. Thanks to all for such a wonderful week. Can't wait till next year.
Hope all of you have a safe and uneventful trip home.

truknutt

Committed Member
Another successful Goshen event in the history books. Big thanks go out to all the support staff that made this a seemingly effortless event. Mark Comer's crew and 3-table concept knocked it out of the park; Kudos. Hats off to the charity coordinators this year. The service support teams were outstanding and very accommodating as usual. Hope to see everyone in Virginia next year. Safe travels to all.

shovelguy

We will join in with all the other voices expressing our thanks and appreciation to Heartland for their recognition of us as owners as well as their support for Jim and his team. Without that we would not get to experience rallies like the one we just ended. We had the best time ever and cannot wait for 2015! In the meantime happy trails to everyone.

LaurieK

It was a wonderful rally and so much fun to see old friends and make new ones. Great service and a big thank you to all the volunteers who worked so hard to make it happen.

JJnVA

Thank you many times over, Jim B., Heartland, and all of the many volunteers for orchestrating such a memorable, fun experience. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME pre-rally and rally!! Food, entertainment, seminars and LTAs were OUTSTANDING. Friendships renewed and new friends found - PRICELESS!

Looking forward to the 2014 National Rally in Virginia. Safe travels and we'll see y'all down the road - RALLY ON!

jjwink

Looks like we all agree- kudos to Heartland , Jim and all his rally team and especially the service teams. They went way above and beyond to get all the problems solved for everyone. So sad we will not make it to VA in 2014 due to family commitments but we will definitely be back to Goshen in 2015. We loved our infield site. Heartland is certainly where the heart is.

LaurieK

Also, I want to thank our exercise class leader! I came home and downloaded the ABBA Cd and have been continuing what you taught us!