Great time at the National Rally..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
It is Thursday and we just got out of the potluck dinner. The dinner was great and the entertainment was very funny.. Glad I was not up there....

I am sitting Sweede & Vonnie. We are practicing how to post and make threads on the forum. During the Forum class by our monitors we discussed many topics and I am here trying to explain some of the simple procedures...

Those of you that did not make this rally are missing a great opportunity.

BC

shovelguy

We had a great time. There was a ton of food, too much to sample everything. The entertainment was totally funny too. Great time. Right now we are gathered around the fire and some folks are drinking Henny's "apple pie", including our illustrious leader, Mr Beletti.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had a great time. There was a ton of food, too much to sample everything. The entertainment was totally funny too. Great time. Right now we are gathered around the fire and some folks are drinking Henny's "apple pie", including our illustrious leader, Mr Beletti.

I like me some "apple pie". Got some "cherries" in the fridge right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My only comment on the dinner is "BURP!" Trying not to loose dinner while laughing during the entertainment was a challenge.

Theresau

Having a great time. Seminars very informative. Much better setting for the market place but we missed the jelly beans and they are gluten free.:(

Most of all have to mention how wonderful the Heartland service team has been. Great attitude while very willing to help. Also team was very organized. We want to give a shout out to Tim from service, Greg from the office, Dan and Jeremy from production and Jeremy's helper today. They all provided excellent service!!!!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Having a great time. Seminars very informative. Much better setting for the market place but we missed the jelly beans and they are gluten free.:(

Most of all have to mention how wonderful the Heartland service team has been. Great attitude while very willing to help. Also team was very organized. We want to give a shout out to Tim from service, Greg from the office, Dan and Jeremy from production and Jeremy's helper today. They all provided excellent service!!!!!

Mrs T did they get your slide and floor fixed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I really enjoy tooling around in my golf cart visiting anyone who is outside. Really enjoyed your campfires and thanks Henny and Kevin for the Apple Pie :)

dieselsweetheart

We also want to give a shout out to the service team...each time we are here in Goshen they do a fantastic job of meeting everyone's needs. Our pop up counter on the side of the sink broke last fall and I was without that little piece and really missed it. The guys came in to fix it, and they don't make those braces anymore due to safety issues (maybe getting fingers pinched?) and they had to reconfigure and think how to fix it. Came back with new set of braces, drilled a couple extra holes, and voila', have my little piece of countertop back!! They also repaired a strip across the ceiling that had come off. I hope the rest of you are getting the same satisfaction out of the team. Bravo!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are having a blast! Bigger and better than Gillette, our first NA Rally. Great job from the service team! Replaced our fridge drain hose in about 20 min, far faster than we could have ever done it. Also took care of some slide issues.

Awesome! I rode my bike past all the areas where rigs are set up, and they are everywhere! Hope all are enjoying this little slice of heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbbls59

I too am very impressed with the Rally. Very informative seminars and great food. Loved those Nelly Muffins Friday morning. Great entertainment Thursday night also. Heartland is bending over backwards to fix problem anyone has with their rig.

Last edited by a moderator:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
This is our first national rally and we are having so much fun! We have met many new friends and met up with old ones.

The seminars are very informative.

Thank you Heartland for the service guys!! They fixed our issues very quickly and professionally.

Thanks to all who have made this a great rally!

VKTalley

Having a great time at our first national rally! Have enjoyed meeting so many different people from all over the US and Canada. We were missed on the repair list, :( but our two repairs were minor issues (no big deal). All in all, we are having a blast and so is our son who is traveling with us on this trip.

MCTalley

To follow up on my wife's post - she cornered someone after lunch today at the Q&A session at the RV/MH Museum tour who is going to look into why our service request got missed and will get us the parts we need to fix our coach.

And I'm having a great time, as well. The seminars, alone, are often worth the "price of admission". Firsthand information from manufacturers of products is always valuable.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This has got to be our last Goshen rally. I've got the Goshen Curse on my truck. Last time, i found I had a flat inner dually tire on Saturday afternoon just before dinner. Today, after getting back from the tour, I found one the outer tires lost air due to a flaky valve stem. Changed that bad boy myself. Still crossing my fingers that the brake controller won't act up again on the way north.

bacaye

We are very thankful for the service team. We had not pre-registered for any work because we did not think they could fix it but decided to ask for advice as to what to do. They told us they had everything they needed to fix the trim along one side and we now have new trim with no cracks, they fixed some trim on the inside, and sent us in the right direction for wet bolt repair. They do a fantastic job and so quickly. I can not imagine how long it would have taken us to finish the trim repair on our own. We can check a couple problems off the little bucket list thanks to the service team.