New Heartland coaches

wdk450

I think that many of us older folks are afflicted with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) which is depression related to the darker, less daylight, months of the year. These dark interiors just intensify this problem. Good thing most of us have the cheery fireplace!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
"Lighter" is a vague term. It would be more helpful to the designers to clarify what we are talking about. Whitewashed is lighter, but so is natural, and so is golden oak, but so is a typical cherry, compared to the Bourdeaux finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We are partial to the Golden Qak color. Never cared for the distressed/antique/beaten with a chain look. And the overly dark interiors of the show coaches isn't something we'd trade our BH for.

Birchwood

We have cherry wood in our Landmark and that's as DARK as we would like.In all honesty the new Landmarks we have visited(ie: Tampa RV show)..... we would not purchase because the wood is stained to dark.We are not into a light maple finish either but please lighten up the new Landmarks.Inside and out for that matter!

TnTravler

We just looked at a BC 3251TS and really love the amount of counter space. Both of us like to be in the kitchen at the same time, as we share the cooking all the time... I prefer a lighter color wood... but the dark is okay. We have the dark cabinetry at home... so it really wouldn't be much of a stretch for us on the dark colors..

We are looking forward to interacting with other RVers, and finally getting to do some traveling .. but first we need to make our purchase of a nice RV. We have an older 5er that my hubby lived in for 10 years but sadly it is very worn and sad looking.... although still usable.. It is parked permanently in Missouri and he uses it for his month long fishing trips each year..

Looking forward to meeting y'all..

Tn Traveler
Carolyn

wdk450

Carolyn:
Even if you don't yet have your Heartland RV, you are welcome to attend any of the rallies listed on the right hand side of the "Portal" page. You DO need to be a HOG paid member (or pay a compensation fee to the rally), but can stay at a nearby hotel or other facility while attending the rally and meeting all the nice Heartlanders! Just click on the rally link you are interested in for more info, and to contact the rally leaders.

. . .

We are looking forward to interacting with other RVers, and finally getting to do some traveling .. but first we need to make our purchase of a nice RV. We have an older 5er that my hubby lived in for 10 years but sadly it is very worn and sad looking.... although still usable.. It is parked permanently in Missouri and he uses it for his month long fishing trips each year..

Looking forward to meeting y'all..

Tn Traveler
Carolyn