LED awning lights went out

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them on the factory installed lights? I turned them on this afternoon as I was headed out to dinner and when I got home a neighbor came over asking about them and as I was about to show them to him I noticed they were no on. Checked the switch and made sure it was on and it was. Went through every fuse and they were all good and checked the breakers as well just to make sure and they were all good as well. Can anyone tell me if there is a separate fuse inline on the led strip? That is only thing I have not checked as it is now dark and I don't have a ladder handy. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well I found out what was up with my led lights. I got on the ladder this morning to check for an inline fuse and found that the wire powering it had come loose/unsoddered from the led strip. There is no way for me to reattach the power to it as the cable is too short and I am not sure I could get it connected while installed. I am going to call heartland Monday to see if they can send me a new set and I will just splice it in with some butt connectors.

Also while up there I noticed that the ends of my awning fabric was coming out of the channel, will get that taken care of and to add further insult my mobile repair guy noticed from the ground that my vent cover for the wd vent was knocked off and it also busted the piece it connects to so that will also need to be sent. Guess when t rains it pours some days...lol. C'est la vie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk