Options that may not be listed on the build sheet

remoandiris

Received this list from my salesman. Prices are dealer dependent. Heartland charges the dealer a wholesale price. The dealer charges customers a retail price. Of course prices from the dealer are negotiable.

Slideout toppers
Goodyear G-rated tires
Free standing dinette / 4 chairs
Canadian Arctic Package (was included on the build sheet for my toy hauler)
Upgrade 7000 lb axles
Dual queen beds
Convection microwave
Trail Air hitch or MOR/ryde
Vortex fan in bath or bedroom

MTPockets

Received this list from my salesman. Prices are dealer dependent. Heartland charges the dealer a wholesale price. The dealer charges customers a retail price. Of course prices from the dealer are negotiable.

Slideout toppers
Goodyear G-rated tires
Free standing dinette / 4 chairs
Canadian Arctic Package (was included on the build sheet for my toy hauler)
Upgrade 7000 lb axles
Dual queen beds
Convection microwave
Trail Air hitch or MOR/ryde
Vortex fan in bath or bedroom
If there is an option you want, talk to Heartland brand manager yourself. There were options I wanted not on the standard list and the dealer said not available, but when I insisted, Heartland came thru. Don't settle for less than you want, and don't trust everything the dealer tells you.

donr827

If there is an option you want, talk to Heartland brand manager yourself. There were options I wanted not on the standard list and the dealer said not available, but when I insisted, Heartland came thru. Don't settle for less than you want, and don't trust everything the dealer tells you.

X2 on what MTPockets says.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I was just on the Heartland web site looking for an option for Cyclones - and they do have a large list of options, at least for cyclone.
http://heartlandrvs.com/index.php?p=35&c=toyhaulers&sc=CYC&view=standards

And as MTPockets pointed out, reach out to AJ Jones the Brand Manager, he is very good about getting back to folks both on this forum, via IM and Phone and if it can be done - he can make it happen.

• Full Body Paint
  • 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System
  • Canadian Actic Package
  • Fantastic Vent w/Rain Sensor (in Bedroom)
  • Removable Edged Cargo Carpet
  • Double Electric Queen Beds
  • with Rear Convertible Sofa & Picnic Table
  • 12 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (N/A 3010, 2812)
  • 4 KW Generator - (CARB Certified) (2812 only)
  • 5.5 KW Generator (CARB Certified) (N/A 2812)
  • 32” Color LCD T.V. in Bedroom (N/A 2812)
  • 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner Heat Pump
  • Second 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner in Bedroom
  • ToyLok
  • Dual Pane Windows
  • Second Fuel Cell
  • Ramp Door Patio
  • Electric Garage Door Awning
  • Three Seasons Wall
  • 32”TV in Garage
  • 32” Outside TV
  • 3rd A/C in Garage

HD Package includes:

• High Gloss Platinum Metallic Sidewall
  • Vessel Bowl Sink in Bathroom
  • HD Edition Graphics
  • Painted front cap

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Do as Kevin said. Call the plant and talk to AJ. Great guy and I have talked to him in person at several shows. He and HL will bend over backwards to help you.

Theresau

I found I could get options from other units as well....and they were willing to purchase something singularly through their purchasing dept. such as the TrailAir TriGlide but they ran out of time before the build. (Glad this happened because we've since decided to get a Mor-Ryde...)

Do as Kevin said. Call the plant and talk to AJ. Great guy and I have talked to him in person at several shows. He and HL will bend over backwards to help you.

remoandiris

The list I typed is for options NOT listed on the build sheet. That is all it is. I have ordered my 4000 the way I want it with the options I wanted. All the options Recumbent listed were on the build sheet. The list I typed, except for the Arctic pkg as noted in my original post, were not on the build sheet.

Another poster in another thread in this forum asked about option not listed. Now those options ARE listed here for everyone to see.