New to Heartland!

mallard29s

Just purchased 40fkss, can't wait for delivery!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372943375949.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372943375949.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 98

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are so happy for you guys! Anyone who was at last years NY rally will remember Kevin & Carol. They were parked next to us in their Mallard SOB. They added "By Heartland" on masking tape on the side of their trailer. It gave everyone a good laugh and we really enjoyed meeting them. Good luck and because you can't haul it to a rally, maybe we can bring the rally to you! Just sayin'!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
Congrats and enjoy.

You should plan on driving over to our NY rally next year and see what you are missing on the "mobile side".

mallard29s

Won't be moving this baby since its placed. 12k pounds dry weight, we traded our travel in on it. Been mobile with it for 15 years. Its nice now to get to camp and be all set up. We went to the NY rally last year at Lake George.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Maybe we can take a road trip for a visit! What will you and Carol be planning for lunch when we come to visit?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

mallard29s

Your welcome to our camp anytime. Greg and Beth are with us this weekend here. Cost is quite high. For transient campers its $5 a night. (This includes water and electric and WiFi!)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The FKSS is my favorite "park model" of Heartlands. Are they still making the Country Ridge? Congrats on the new summer place...

mallard29s

FINALLY! Took delivery today. Driver was awesome and put our camper right where it should be! Its culture shock after having a trailer that was 15 years old. Think we can get used to it!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373766910930.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373766910930.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 68