Does Heartland Make Pontoon Add ons?

JanAndBill

It started raining on Wednesday here at Desoto State Park in NE Alabama and it has rained pretty much non-stop since. Beginning to wonder if we'll need to float this rig out once we come down off the mountain. Enough already!!!!

Stinger381

You will be ok as long as you stay at Desoto. You are up on the mountain there Lol. We have been there once and really loved it. Hang in there it is just as wet is South Alabama right now too!

JanAndBill

You will be ok as long as you stay at Desoto. You are up on the mountain there Lol. We have been there once and really loved it. Hang in there it is just as wet is South Alabama right now too!
Yeah if it gets this high we're done for anyhow!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Heading back down to Point Mallard Campground in Decatur, AL tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if TVA has closed the gates again. This campground has been flooded twice this year with the April flooding evacuating about 200 campers. Part of the campground is in the TVA floodplains but where our BC sits is on the highest point of land. UMMMM

Stinger381

Where is that at in Millbrook speedy ? Jackson Lake Road maybe?

Jan and Bill, even though it is raining I sleep so well in the RV while the rain is pattering down on the roof!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
get those pontoons on, it sounds like you may be able to use them all the way to Michigan. See if you can get a sail too, cheaper than fuel

gpshemi

Just posted the other night on Facebook that I was willing to trade my 12' Dodge Charger for an Ark.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh no - not the Charger! We have an '06 Daytona Charger which we love.
As for Point Mallard cg, they have startedmoving campers again. River is forecasted to crest by Thursday morning at over 20 feet above normal stage. That would be about a foot and a half above the April floods. Water has started to rise in one loop spreading into another loop.

scottyb

This is unbelievable. I was notified yesterday that our boat race in Augusta was cancelled. Plane tickets were already purchased for about 30 Lucas Oil staffers. The Savannah River is running at 80K CFS and is 12' out of it's banks. On the other hand, we are burning up out here all the way to the west coast. Lake Travis, west of Austin has hit a 50 year low, and the worst is yet to come. There are boat docks across the street from me that have been sitting on dry ground for 2 years. Some still have boats in them.