ATF: Landmark - Pass Thru Storage Floor Construction

GlenStMary

I just purchased a MOR/Ryde Storage sliding tray that I will install in my pass thru storage area. I need to know if there is anything running thru the floor that I need to be aware of so I don't puncture any pipe, slice through any wiring, or otherwise cause problems with some other function of my Landmark. My thought is that there is nothing running thru the floor section within the storage bay and I can just use lag screws to fasten the sliding tray to the floor instead of removing the body pan below that section, and using bolts to fasten the tray to the floor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jbeletti

I just purchased a MOR/Ryde Storage sliding tray that I will install in my pass thru storage area. I need to know if there is anything running thru the floor that I need to be aware of so I don't puncture any pipe, slice through any wiring, or otherwise cause problems with some other function of my Landmark. My thought is that there is nothing running thru the floor section within the storage bay and I can just use lag screws to fasten the sliding tray to the floor instead of removing the body pan below that section, and using bolts to fasten the tray to the floor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you don't penetrate the floor more than 1 inch - you should be in good shape.

Greengas

which model tray did you buy? What size is it and please post some pictures of it after it is installed. I've been thinking about doing the sme thing and this info will be very helpful.

jbeletti

which model tray did you buy? What size is it and please post some pictures of it after it is installed. I've been thinking about doing the sme thing and this info will be very helpful.

The Mor/ryde sliding trays are awesome. I have one and I'm having it moved to my new coach. They are solidly built and roll out both sides. You can get them in various widths and lengths. At time of installation, wood was screwed down to the floor to build it up so the tray would clear the door frame for rolling out.

GlenStMary

I bought the MOR/RYDE 33" x 90" slide. I bought the 33" wide model thinking that I would later be able to add a small refrigerator next to it in the storage pass thru. As soon as I get it mounted I'll post a couple of pics for you.

GlenStMary

Here are a few pictures of the finished product. All that is left to do is label the containers and hit the road again.DSC_1256.jpgDSC_1257.jpgDSC_1258.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1254.jpg
    DSC_1254.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 145

GlenStMary

There were only two difficulties I encountered with this project. #1 - scanning the debit card for the purchase of the slide and #2 - drilling the holes in that nice floor and screwing those screws into place. But I think it was all worth it.