Some Options I Would Like to See

Hayseed

I understand that the Torque is an entry level toy hauler, but it would be great to see some things available as options. I only have a few suggestions that I feel would make a big difference.

• Ramp Door Patio - It just doesn't seem quite like a toy hauler without the patio. Nowadays, it's on nearly every 5er toy hauler worth its salt.
  • Canadian Arctic Package - We will be using our camper in the early spring and fall, not just summer. We want to extend the camping season as long as possible.
  • Stainless steel sinks - The acrylic, in all honesty, just looks cheap while the rest of the camper appears more mid-range. In other words, it looks inconsistent, especially with the SS package. Better yet, why not make stainless steel sinks part of the SS package?

I have been looking at the Torque 380SS and totally agree with the sink option. You already have the upgraded counter tops and SS appliances, so why not have the matching SS sink?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Using the thoughts of Miboje, the Torque is entry level.
Once all the other desired stuff is added, the price point goes up, then it won't be so much of entry level or will be outside of a given price range.
Manufactures put out products based on price points.
They need to maintain that in order to be competitive with other manufactures in that price point range.

Peace
Dave

Hayseed

Yeah but the sink really looks outta place with all the stainless appliances around it. There couldn't be that much of an upgrade for the sink.

GMCaddic

Hi I am new here but I have learned quite a bit about the toy hauler industry and why they don,t put all the fancy stuff in the torque models.
They are trying to keep the price down because not eveyone wants all the extra stuff they put in like the cyclones or the raptors
those are high dollar toy haulers I have been in all of them and I will not pay the price they want for them.I can do without all that fancy stuff
That is why they came out with the Torque models so people like you and me can afford them. Raptors version on the lower end is the Carbon we almost bought one . I am glad we bought the torque just my .02

I wish I knew this before I got my hauler. I was under the assumption that the patio kit would be an easy upgrade. After checking out the company that manufactures the kits (lippert/lci) they WILL NOT sell to the individual customer. So I am afraid to ask what this will cost me to have this upgrade.