2014 bh 3010 re

Boozecamp

Hi,
just wandering if there are any owners of the new 2014 BH 3010 RE?
I really like it. Would be great if I could get your thoughts on it or the 2013's.
Any problems to speak of? Quality issues? And, if you know what your pin weight is driving down the road.
Thanks!

Tobyn

Hi,
just wandering if there are any owners of the new 2014 BH 3010 RE?
I really like it. Would be great if I could get your thoughts on it or the 2013's.
Any problems to speak of? Quality issues? And, if you know what your pin weight is driving down the road.
Thanks!

Hi,

We are considering a 2014 BH 3010 RE also. Is it correct that there is no longer a central vac option?

Thanks,

Tobyn

pegmikef

Hi,

We are considering a 2014 BH 3010 RE also. Is it correct that there is no longer a central vac option?

Thanks,

Tobyn

I don't think so as I just picked up my 3010RE which has the central vac I ordered. If you doubt what the dealer tells you, you can check with heartland. A lot of times dealers aren't always aware of all the options. Mine didn't know about a couple, but he called his rep to find out and I got them.

danemayer

The Bighorn Features and Options page on the Heartlandrvs.com website shows "Central Vacuum System with Floor Sweep" as an option.

I think on Landmarks the central vac has been replaced by a battery-powered Dyson Vac.

Theresau

We ordered this for our 2010 BH and we very very very rarely used it - not real powerful and the very long hose was cumbersome. We purchased a small upright similar to the Dyson the Landmark has. We did not order on our 2014 BC.

Hi,

Thanks,

Tobyn

tomjanej

We're also looking at the 3010RE. Does anyone know what the 'Big Horn Premier package' consists of??? Salesman didn't know. Its a $2479 item and I'm curious.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're also looking at the 3010RE. Does anyone know what the 'Big Horn Premier package' consists of??? Salesman didn't know. Its a $2479 item and I'm curious.

Here you go Tom. I found this on a dealership site. Don't know how complete the list is but hope it helps.

[h=4]Bighorn Premier Package[/h]
Bighorn Premier Package-High Gloss Fiberglass Sidewalls, Painted Front Cap, Recessed LED Lighting, Ext Stereo w/USB Plug, Upgraded Raised Panel Passage Doors, Upgraded Mirrored Wardrobe Doors

pegmikef

There were two forced major packages when we ordered ours. They were the King of the Mountain Package $5,500 and the Bighorn Premier Packag $2,479. They both contain baskic stuff that you need such as sound system, spare tire, . . . stuff that you would think would be standard. The main thing is is those prices are the factory MSRP prices and they can be negotiated. I just listed everything I wanted and had the dealer give me a bottomline price rather going item by item. I did this with a so-called wholesaler near Elkhart, got their price and gave it to my dealer and he even beat the price.

Garypowell

We have a 2013 3010 and could not be more pleased. This is our fifth fifth wheel and I know it is the best. Last one was a 3055 and we liked it better than any of our SOB's

i have done a ton of mods and a few more planned as we are going to full time in this one when the house sells....listed it yesterday!

happykraut

We picked up our 2014 3010RE after the rally to get the $2000 check from Heartland. We really haven't done any real camping in it yet, but just love it so far. Heading out tomorrow for the WI rally and then 6 more rallies before we come home again.