ATF: Greystone - TV wall mount

Grey Ghost

I have a 2011 Greystone 29MK and was wondering if anyone could tell me if the wall mount tv in the living room pulls out or extends. I purchased this used and that item was not covered by the sales people. I don't think it does and I don't know what model it is or the brand, but I do know if came with the unit. If it does pull out or extend, please tell me where I can find the release. It is so close to the side wall I cannot get to the plug ins to install a speaker bar.

Rrloren

Mine did not pull out and I suspect yours doesn't either and I also was unable to reach behind to add an hdmi cable. My solution was to remove it and install one that pulls out. You should have a long allen wrench in the owners kit, you'll need that to loosen the set screws that holds the TV onto the mount. It's not easy to find, use a light and look . Once removed the TV will lift off.
I was lucky and had only 1 screw , I guess the dealer tech had trouble finding the hole to install the second one.
It took awhile for me to find the screw but once found it's an easy procedure.
Now it's real easy to get behind the TV, you'll need to strap the TV in place so it doesn't move during travel.

Grey Ghost

:cool: Well, thanks for the input, however very sad they just didn't do it right the first time, would have made life so much easier don't you agree? Anyhow, thanks again for the input and guess I will try to do what you did. Would really like to install a sound bar or at least be able to hook up some head phones. Thanks again!!

beecherl

We have a Greystone 32RL. I called the factory on this and was told to mount it on the front closet bulkhead. Tis would be next to the window on the entry side of trailer.

Rrloren

We have a Greystone 32RL. I called the factory on this and was told to mount it on the front closet bulkhead. Tis would be next to the window on the entry side of trailer.

That's not possible on the 2900mk, the TV goes only above the stereo system , period!

mlburst1

Here is the way to remove the TV - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/33404-ATF-Sundance-TV-mounting?p=265475&highlight=#post265475