EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/7/2014 to 8/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're still here but leave tomorrow. We had another great time at the rally. Great job Terry and your posse of helpers.

jbeletti

Hey Terry - I heard from several rally attendees that you guys had a great rally. Congrats to you on your first one and thank you!

eka217

Thanks Terry and Jackie for a great rally. It was good to see our old friends and new friends. Kathe and I continued on to the Spam museum and decided to continue on to Sturgis SD to do the great riding in the State and National parks. We just returned home. Be safe on the job. Ed & Kathe Anhalt

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Ed, sounds like you had a great after rally trip.
How were the Spamples?

Peace
Dave

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Thanks Ed. Glad you and everyone else enjoyed themselves.
Thanks Terry and Jackie for a great rally. It was good to see our old friends and new friends. Kathe and I continued on to the Spam museum and decided to continue on to Sturgis SD to do the great riding in the State and National parks. We just returned home. Be safe on the job. Ed & Kathe Anhalt

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Hey Terry - I heard from several rally attendees that you guys had a great rally. Congrats to you on your first one and thank you!
Thanks Jim. Tom and Gerry are a tough act to follow but I think all the cards fell into place for us to include the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.