Bighorn Future Owner

My husband and I are interested in Bighorn 3570RS or 3585RL. We've got a Keystone Cougar and are looking to upgrade and we've been very impressed with Heartland products. We went to an RV show in Knoxville, Tennessee last weekend and met a very nice lady, Byrd Mathis. Thank you Byrd for all the information and for answering all our questions. Byrd recommended a dealer closer to home (Alabama) and we are close to ordering - just got to figure out which one! We are looking forward to being a Heartland owner!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Welcome to the forum! We got the 3570rs a couple of months ago and absolutely love it!!!
Good luck with your search, and feel free to ask all the questions you want here on the forum.

jimtoo

Hi Blondie023,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully soon to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Check the floor plans out, lots of good things for some, some don't like some things... that's what makes it hard to decide. Regardless of which you choose you will find something you can change or modify to make it like you want it.

The Heartland family is here to help when we can, just ask for help and someone will be here.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Prairiedog

Blondie,

Just bought a new Bighorn 3610RE a few days ago. I'm presently on the "shakedown" cruise on this rig before I take it back to Alabama (I found the rig I wanted in another state). I did a ton of research and I'm hoping the Heartland's are as good as everyone says they are...I hope so, since I bought one. Good luck on your search. So far, so good...and the customer support I've gotten has been tremendous -- both from the dealership and the factory.

Enjoy -- and this forum is incredible!

//Prairiedog//

BIGBAM

WE DID IT!! My Wife (Blondie023) and I ordered a Bighorn 3585RL yesterday. Our dealer has been GREAT to work with. He was at the dealer show, and took lots of pics of the 2014 models. So we could see the changes. Our unit should go on line in late Oct. and delivered the first week of Nov. VERY EXCITIED and can't wait to join the Heartland Family.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
It only takes about two days to build the coach from bare frame to out the door!

When we were there in June to pickup our BC they were putting 15 units out the door a day on the lm/BH/BC line so 1.5 days sounds about right. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free