dear Heartland .....please post some interior pics of new Big Horn interior colors

mslater

i have now seen one pic of the new model Big Horns exterior , didnt show side view very well....i cant seem to get any pics of the new interior colors, or furniture.... so if you have anybody thats not real busy and has a smart phone with a camera , maybe you can talk them into taking a couple pics and posting them ..... thanks new buyer.... that has yet to seen what i bought

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
These were just posted on Facebook by Heartland!
hu5etypu.jpg
buckskin
ve6a7yqu.jpg
sedona
qu7u7azy.jpg
remington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mslater

yes,
.....looks great ..... went to the factory tour yesterday saw the remington... unfolded the couch and laid on it... seemed comfy

Westwind

Never mind the sofa - look at the light switches, for those of you who haven't reached up from the recliner on your way to bed after 3 hours of watching TV or reading to get your fingertip burned on the reading lights this is a fantastic improvement!!!!!! It almost makes me want a new one. Almost! LoL

Theresau

I have those in the BC. Very nice.

Never mind the sofa - look at the light switches, for those of you who haven't reached up from the recliner on your way to bed after 3 hours of watching TV or reading to get your fingertip burned on the reading lights this is a fantastic improvement!!!!!! It almost makes me want a new one. Almost! LoL

Theresau

That's what I thought it might do. Thanks. So it's not a regular folding sofa bed like the BC has. Flexsteel makes sofas like this. I wonder if it's a full queen?

Theresa

Pulled the back cushions off, seems like we pulled up from the back and it unfolded up, than the legs unfolded ....put the back cushions back for a headboard