Why men shouldn't write advice columns..

campntn

K, let me be the first to submit a joke. :D

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our house with a neighbor lady. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he went into the back yard and heard a lady scream, had come to her rescue but found her unconscious. He'd carried the woman back to our house and began CPR. When she awoke she immediately began thanking him and he was attempting to break free when I came back. After telling him that I didn't buy his story he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I told him that this sort of thing had better stop or I would leave him. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant and I don't feel that I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps.

Walter

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
:confused: Sounds reasonable to me. Maybe just out of gas, thats why they put gas gauges in cars. I know the only time I get to drive the DW's car is when its out of gas. Bob:D :D

44Dan44

Just wanted you to know someone laughed at your joke 13 years later. Cheers

K, let me be the first to submit a joke. :D

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our house with a neighbor lady. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he went into the back yard and heard a lady scream, had come to her rescue but found her unconscious. He'd carried the woman back to our house and began CPR. When she awoke she immediately began thanking him and he was attempting to break free when I came back. After telling him that I didn't buy his story he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I told him that this sort of thing had better stop or I would leave him. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant and I don't feel that I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps.

Walter

Kbvols

I was excited to see a joke in the forum as I can’t remember how long it has been since I’ve seen much more than technical questions or problems here.....then seen it was from 13yrs ago. guess the jokes on me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flick

I was excited to see a joke in the forum as I can’t remember how long it has been since I’ve seen much more than technical questions or problems here.....then seen it was from 13yrs ago. guess the jokes on me

Who needs to see a joke here when you’re a Texas Aggie fan. Did you here the one about.....

44Dan44

Well here ya go:

Why is the RV so obedient? Because it goes where it’s towed to!