Distance on center of wall frame studs

medic9016

What is the distance on center of the wall studs in my 280BHS North Trail? We are thinking of adding a few magazine racks. I would like not to hit any wall frame studs. Thanks

M

Mcreech

medic,

This is an engineering question, but if you tell me which wall you are talking about, I will send you a structural drawing of the stud locations

BigBlue

BigBlue
medic9016
We have a Landmark so the studs are probably not the same. However,you can see where the studs are if you take a look along the outside wall especially in the morning when it's cool outside. You should be able to see the studs outline as you look along the side.

M

Mcreech

I will get you a drawing of the door side wall....Give me until tomorrow

M

Mcreech

They aren't the same but I can get you that drawing as well. Door side on a 28 BHS....Please provide me with your e-mail....I'll have it today

M

Mcreech

I have the wall drawings for both the 280BH and 28 BHS...I need you e-mail address and I'll be able to send it to you.....

M

Mcreech

I haven't forgotten, It's just been really busy around here and I need to track down my engineer......give me another week or so.

Thanks
MIke C

jstanco

BBM Pop
Mike,

I bought a 28BH 5th wheel model. Could you get me the wall structure diagrams for both the long walls and also the wall that separates the master bedroom area from the living room area? Thanks! (jstanco@wi.rr.com)

John :)

Last edited:

Hunter

Newby
I am thinking of purchasing the 21fbs, but the wall structure is one of my main concerns. I want this trailer long term, so want to ensure that it is constructed well. I would also like to know if I can mount an LCD arm on the wall near the door. (So we can see the TV from anywhere in the unit). Is it possible to get a wall structure diagram - for both walls? My wife is leaning towards moving up from our hybrid, but, I still need some convincing that this is the way to go.
Thanks,
Roy