EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: VA, Williamsburg - 11/8/2013 to 11/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

Irene and I may or may not be registered, I guess it's in the hands of the camping gods ....and Joe. Arriving 11/8 depart 11/11. Site 57. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones. ED.

GlenStMary

We just made our arrangements and supposedly are confirmed and been assigned site # 52. We are looking forward to attending our first get together as new Heartland owners and meeting all of you. We are also looking forward to some cooler weather, but not too cold.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It'll be great to see you. Haven't seen you since we ran into you at Walnut Hills CG 3 or 4 years ago!

Gus and Debra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

tracks

Eric just called and made reservations on site 46, arriving the 8[SUP]th[/SUP]. departing the 10[SUP]th[/SUP]., but still considering returning the 11[SUP]th[/SUP].

oldmannj

Unfortunately, due to conflicts in my wife's work schedule we have had to cancel our plans to join you all in Williamsburg. Yes that's right folks, I forgot about Christmas at Wal-Mart. Irene's work 'til you drop schedule begins November 1. Hope you guys have a great time. ED. :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So sorry you will not be joining us but more sorry for Irene having to do the longer than long hours! See you Friday!

TandC

Hi Y'all,
We will be joining y'all for the campout! We've been assigned site 57 and will arrive on 5 Nov & leave 12 Nov.
Carol has relatives in the Richmond area and we have friends in the Williamsburg area. Looking forward to
meeting y'all! :)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Just a week and a few days away from our camp-out. I have posted the attendees list and some ideas for our time together on the first post. We are now off to Waxhaw for the NC rally, and will see you in Williamsburg right after.
All have safe travels.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
As a result of having to travel down to help out our son after his accident, we'll be leaving Fayetteville on this Saturday and plan on going straight to Williamsburg for the week. Just have to call today and see what we can work out with the campground. So for anyone arriving early, we should be there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.