EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: VA, Williamsburg - 11/8/2013 to 11/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiremanBill

I am sorry to say that we are not going to be able to attend this weekend. Too many things happening on the homefront that has made it to difficult to attend.

Was really looking forward to it also. Ya'll have fun!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I am sorry to say that we are not going to be able to attend this weekend. Too many things happening on the homefront that has made it to difficult to attend.

Was really looking forward to it also. Ya'll have fun!

Sorry you guys can't make it. We're having lots of fun here. Hope to see you soon (hint - Outer Banks next May :rolleyes:).

CampDuval

8:30...we are up looking for the fun weekend...I do appreciate that we do live in ChesapeakeVA...We job to be out of the house by 12:00 this morning ....see ya in a few hours

boatto5er

8:30...we are up looking for the fun weekend...I do appreciate that we do live in ChesapeakeVA...We job to be out of the house by 12:00 this morning ....see ya in a few hours

Looking forward to seeing you again. This is a real laid back weekend - very relaxing!

thanatos

Glad to hear it's "laid back" Nancy needs a break. We probably won't get there until 6:30 or so:( (Nancy couldn't get off from work early). We're looking forward to seeing you again and meeting the others.

boatto5er

Glad to hear it's "laid back" Nancy needs a break. We probably won't get there until 6:30 or so:( (Nancy couldn't get off from work early). We're looking forward to seeing you again and meeting the others.

We're having a breakfast get together at 9:00 Sat morning. No need to bring anything. We'll have plenty. Pot luck dinner Sat evening. Bring whatever you like. That's the only "organized" activities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanatos

We're having a breakfast get together at 9:00 Sat morning. No need to bring anything. We'll have plenty. Pot luck dinner Sat evening. Bring whatever you like. That's the only "organized" activities.

Sounds good Gus. We are at site 35, where is the breakfast get together going to be?

boatto5er

In the building across the road from the office. The smaller room in the building. Eric and I will be there early.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well we are heading North for the winter! Want to thank our Southern friends for two great weekends and a beautiful week in between. We had a great time and look forward to next year. To all those we woke us this morning when we were hooking up, we are sorry! Wish we could have said a personal good-bye to all of you but..... Everyone travel safely home and thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vtxkid

Well we are heading North for the winter! Want to thank our Southern friends for two great weekends and a beautiful week in between. We had a great time and look forward to next year. To all those we woke us this morning when we were hooking up, we are sorry! Wish we could have said a personal good-bye to all of you but..... Everyone travel safely home and thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Deb/ John, Be safe on your trip north.... it was great to see you two once again!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
So sorry we miss this past weekends fun. 5th relative wedding of the year kept us away. Suppose to get down to 18 degrees here in Wisconsin Dells tonight. That after about 3/4 of an inch of snow this morning. Need to get back to Virginia where it is warm!!!! Glad everyone had a great time. Sure would have been nice to join everyone.

Keith

Vtxkid

So sorry we miss this past weekends fun. 5th relative wedding of the year kept us away. Suppose to get down to 18 degrees here in Wisconsin Dells tonight. That after about 3/4 of an inch of snow this morning. Need to get back to Virginia where it is warm!!!! Glad everyone had a great time. Sure would have been nice to join everyone.

Keith

We missed you Keith!!! Hope to see you soon!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

GlenStMary

To all that attended the Williamsburg camp out, a heartfelt "Thank You" from GlenStMary (Glenn & Ginger Martin). All of you made us feel so welcome and provided us a very friendly experience. As we told you all, this was the first Heartland get together we have ever attended and you all made us feel as if we had been part of your group for years. The trip up from Florida was made all the more worthwhile each and every day as we got a chance to meet and socialize with each of you. We will remember this trip for years to come. Again, Thank You All for your warm welcome, camaraderie, and fellowship. We will definitely meet again down the road.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
It was nice to meet you Glenn and Ginger, and glad that you had a good time at our little camp-out. Looking forward to seeing you again, maybe at the Tampa RV show in January and also the March FL rally in Eustis? And don't forget your invitation to our Virginia rally in May on the NC Outer Banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.