Introduction - Florida Chapter Leaders

Wayner197

Just saw this Florida Chapter Introduction thread.
We are sort of new to camping and Heartland. We have a new Heartland M28 travel trailer and are attending the SE Regional Stone Mountain, GA Rally in April.
Anything I need to do to be set up for the Florida Chapter?

Wayne & Karen Pixley
Auburndale, FL
(863) 944-2100

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Just saw this Florida Chapter Introduction thread.
We are sort of new to camping and Heartland. We have a new Heartland M28 travel trailer and are attending the SE Regional Stone Mountain, GA Rally in April.
Anything I need to do to be set up for the Florida Chapter?

Wayne & Karen Pixley
Auburndale, FL
(863) 944-2100
Wayne you are already a member of the Florida Chapter. We
just had a Florida rally in October and are in the process
of planning 2018. Looking forward to seeing you in April.
Linda West

Hello from Green Cove Springs, FL Wife (Shellie) and I (Bill) are the proud new owners of a 2019 Cyclone 4007. Looking forward to attending rallys.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Walter and Linda! Thanks for stepping up and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Rod

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hello from Green Cove Springs, FL Wife (Shellie) and I (Bill) are the proud new owners of a 2019 Cyclone 4007. Looking forward to attending rallys.
Bill and Shellie congratulations we hope to see you at our rally in Sarasota,Fl in October. On this same forum there is a header at the top that says events. Click on that and scroll down and you will find
info on my rally as well as others.
Linda West

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Walter and Linda! Thanks for stepping up and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Rod

This is really comical.
As the Florida Chapter Leaders for the past 5 years and going strong, just wanted to let you know we love you guys. Looking forward to seeing you both again in the fall.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
This is really comical.
As the Florida Chapter Leaders for the past 5 years and going strong, just wanted to let you know we love you guys. Looking forward to seeing you both again in the fall.

I guess I should have read the entire thread huh? LOL!! I am glad I was able to give everyone their weekly giggle.

Rod