Finally Took Delivery

image.jpgWe finally took delivery of our BC3650RL. Still working on settling in with the interior pretty much done. The outside storage is another matter all together. We will get there eventually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 304

priorguy

Congratulations on the new rig. Looks great, hope you enjoy it and get good use of it too.

Westwind

Hi Stan,
Welcome to Heartland Country!! I wish you the best with the new FW. It feels great knowing I have myrvtalk family here. Your going to be impressed as time goes on with this owners forum. It's really a great bunch and Heartland impresses me with their participation.
Wishing you both Safe and enjoyable RV Trips! Westwind

GlenStMary

Congratulations! That's a nice looking unit, I know you'll really enjoy it. We live just down I10 from you and have often stayed in the Three Rivers Campground in Sneads, Fl. Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet on the road. Enjoy your new RV and be safe.

Hi Stan,
Welcome to Heartland Country!! I wish you the best with the new FW. It feels great knowing I have myrvtalk family here. Your going to be impressed as time goes on with this owners forum. It's really a great bunch and Heartland impresses me with their participation.
Wishing you both Safe and enjoyable RV Trips! Westwind
Thanks Westwind. I'm still learning to navigate on this forum. I haven't mastered that part yet.