EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant - 4/10/2014 to 4/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Debbie Bylinski: Sand Bag BaseBall is played with a board and 3 sand bags. The board has 3" holes that are marked with things like 1st base 2nd base 3rd base home run out and foulball you stand 21 feet back and throw the bags under handed if it goes in a hole you do that better still go to Good Sams and enter sand bag base ball it will show the rules and how to build the stand. I built ours and others have done theirs.. if you need further help email me larrykeever@sbcglobal.net

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Thanks to everyone who attended the Durant, Oklahoma Spring HOC Rally. Donna and I really enjoyed it and appreciate everyone that was there. The rallies only work when folks show up.. I think everyone had a great time. We are looking forward to the fall rally in Thackerville and seeing everyone again .. Have a fun filled summer with good camping and safe travels. So until we get together again may God travel with you and keep you safe. Thank you Larry and Donna

Lukeduke

Do you have a tentive date for Thackerville HOC rally. Carol and I may can work it in our schedule. We were at the Arkansas Rally and met lots of new friends.

Luke & Carol Owens and Gizmo
Arkadelphia, AR
2011 Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.