EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs (Myrtle Beach) - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/2014

Hey Terry, you came really close to getting to run another rally! lol I hope she followed through and gave you the "deal" on #14. I was going to just have he give me another site number but she said you had originally asked for 14. It all worked out since we found out they forgot to book me. How fun would that have been? ;)
Hey Phil. Yep we got the "deal". And just remember, The campsite doesn't make the man the man makes the campsite! You would have been the man of the hour no matter what site you are on.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs (Myrtle Beach) - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/2014

Hey Phil. Yep we got the "deal". And just remember, The campsite doesn't make the man the man makes the campsite! You would have been the man of the hour no matter what site you are on.

Amen Terry!

Rodbuster

Oh Dick, DO avoid any roads EAST of Myrtle Beach.........

Thanks for the tip Phil ....not looking for any more "Dragons" in my life.

Lance, I guess you haven't heard about the pontoons that I fabricated for the RV....no more "curves" for me.

Dick

Phil Smith

Dick, when you strap on those pontoons, you haved to be careful again. Dragons on the water are just called serpents! :eek:

Phil Smith

On behalf of the SC Chapter, Becky and I would like to wish all of our Heartland Family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and we hope to see you on the road sometime this year. (Hopefully at the SC rally Sept 12-14, 2014. If you are traveling during the holidays please travel safe!

Phil

navyAZ1

Hey Phil, Ann and I are registered to arrive on the 11th, and leave on the 15th. And, as instructed by Miss Santha I have us in the site next door to her and Randy, we're in site #53. Our HOC # is 1158. See ya there!!!!!

Phil Smith

Excellent Ron! Nothing like getting a site right next to the margarita machine! Looking forward t seeing you and Ann and the furkid!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Phil, Faye and I will be at your Rally. We arrive on Wed. the 10th and leave on Mon. the 15th. Site #28. Ken

Phil Smith

Great Ken! I have you and Faye down. Looking forward to the camping season and to all the rallies!

Phil & Becky
Phil, Faye and I will be at your Rally. We arrive on Wed. the 10th and leave on Mon. the 15th. Site #28. Ken

archbarb

Archie and Barb Prince have just made reservations...arriving Thursday, leaving Monday! We'll be in site #24.
Barb

Phil Smith

Great news! Gus, Deb, Archie and Barb!. I have updated the 1st post and you are now on the list. This is shaping up to be a great crowd. I placed an early order for nice weather so we are going to have a great time!

Phil

camperjohn08

John & Nancy Here, we are arriving on the 8th and departing on the 15th.. Will be our first SC rally away from home, good time to see the Sights too.. We are assigned on site #32.. made reservations today.. See You all there... John & Nancy Latham

Last edited:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We have just reserved site 52....arriving on Thursday 9/11 and so far leaving on Monday 9/15 (may need to change to Sunday).

Phil Smith

OK guys, I have updated the attendee log. Thank you to all those who signed up and I have not responded back. We r so glad to have you joining us! Only 10 sites left! Get registered before it's to late!

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.