EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/24/2014 to 4/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Ken and Kathy, great to have you join us for the Rally. What's your homeport in TN? No need to make your reservation until early March. I will email everyone around March 1st with reminder. H

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Great! We are in McMinnville working until summer...actually just realized it's closer to 8 hours, but what's another 3 hours when we get to meet up with Heartland friends!

hogan

Another couple from South Mississippi added to attendees list. JoAnn and Lewis will be with us. Can't wait for the fun to start.

jbeletti

You can add us to the list also...we are only 5 hours away in TN and this will make a great weekend break for us. We will arrive on the 24th and leave on Sunday. Do we need to make some sort of reservation?

Ken and Kathy Adams

Kathy - you guys will enjoy this rally. Not only are Hogan and Donna great rally hosts as chapter leaders, but an amazing group of Heartlanders attends this event. Then there's the fact that it's GULF SHORES! Warm. And close to Pensacola Naval Air Station and many seafood shacks along the miles of beach.

hogan

Just added another couple to the Gulf Shores Rally list. Clay and Candy Hudson will be attending their first Rally in the Heartland Owners Club and they are making a full week of it. Yippee! As Jim Beletti commented, Gulf Shores is a great venue and they are sure to enjoy the area, but even more will be socializing with our great bunch of Heartlanders.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Hogan and Donna,
It was good to see you last week, hope you are feeling better. Just to let you know Walter and I are coming to your rally
and will wait like you said to make the reservation.
Linda

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey would you be willing to allow a couple from s Louisiana come over and hang out with you guys? DW will be in spring break so we will probably come over on Friday and leave on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

Hi Andy and Joanna,
We will be delighted to have some Louisiana folks join us for the Rally. Look forward to seeing you there. Just a reminder that you do not need to make your reservations until around March 1st and I will email everyone and post on this thread when time is right.

hogan

Hi Linda, good to see you and Walter; looking forward to the Florida Rally and I have posted you to the Gulf Shores Rally. We are both doing better. See you soon.
Hogan

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Donna and Hogan - we will not be able to attend the rally at Gulf Shores. A family conflict has popped up which I can not avoid. My sister is being presented with a national collegiate award in education and the presentation is that weekend. Got a go support my family. Ya'll have a good time and sorry we will miss it. Great location for a rally.

dix36

Hogan...Reta and I plan to attend the 2014 Gulf Shores rally. Have made no reservations as yet. But plan to be there from 21-28 APR if they'll allow it. Our HOC number is 1068. If you do tee shirts, I want one XL. Looking forward to the shindig! See you tomorrow.

hogan

Byrd, Sorry to hear you won't make the Rally, but totally understand your reasons; best to be there with your sister when she is recognized. We will see you soon. Hogan

hogan

Hey, HillsonWheels are coming to Gulf Shores. Yippee!!! And no need to make your reservation until March 1st. I will alert by email and on the thread. We will also be there from 4/20 until after Rally. See you soon.

navyAZ1

Hey Hogan, put Ann and I down we won't be able to arrive until Friday, but would like to stay and not leave until Monday. Then we're going just a short trip over to a place called Paradise Island to camp and visit with my Brother-in-Law and his Sister for a few days.

navyAZ1

No it ain't, Paradise Island it's Island Retreat RV Park, anyone know anything about this park?

Ron

hogan

WooHoo! Good to hear you will be coming early for the Rally. Look forward to seeing you there. This year is really moving fast, been a busy one so far. Gulf Shores Rally will be here before we know it. Will keep your T-shirts information.

Status
Not open for further replies.