EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/24/2014 to 4/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Ron, good to hear you and Ann will be coming to Gulf Shores Rally. Wish you could make it early in the week, but we will be happy to get you when we can. We will see you at the Florida Rally in a couple of weeks. Invite more of the Georgia folks to come down to Gulf Shores; it's downhill all the way. Hogan

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Ron, good to hear you and Ann will be coming to Gulf Shores Rally. Wish you could make it early in the week, but we will be happy to get you when we can. We will see you at the Florida Rally in a couple of weeks. Invite more of the Georgia folks to come down to Gulf Shores; it's downhill all the way. Hogan
Hogan they have not committed to the Florida rally and I don,t know why because we are going to have lots of fun.
Lindaw

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Hogan. Hate this, but Connie's treatment schedule has been adjusted. Won't have time now to leave here, get to the Rally, then get back to Ohio for her next treatment. Sorry, but we're going to have to cancel. Hoping you'll understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

Another new member couple coming to their first Heartland Rally. John and Pam Burkes from Irondale, Alabama will join up with us for the Rally. Good to have them and look forward to meeting them. The Blue Angels are having practice this year so as we get closer to Rally time, will gather information on which of the two days we go to watch; maybe both days. Also, will be posting on March 1st that time is here to do reservations for the Rally so here is your first pre-warning.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Hogan sorry to say that we have to pull out of your rally this year. DW has a cousin that decided he wants to get married that weekend so we will not be able to make it. We were both looking forward to it since yours was only one that fell during her spring break time period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

The time has arrived to make reservations with Gulf State Park for the April 24-27th Spring Rally. So please arrange your reservation and don't worry about your site assignment. They do not do advance site assignments. They will assign you to our Group area when you arrive. The Blue Angels practice sessions are on so those arriving early can make the trek over to Pensacola Naval Air Station to watch the Blue Angels practice. I think Wednesday will be the best day so more folks will have arrived. See you soon.

GrumpyOneandTwo

O.K., We have our reservations for the AlaMissiBamaSsippi rally!!!! Our first Heartland group rally! We'll come in on Thursday the 24th and leave on Monday the 28th. Looking forward to meeting all who attend.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Reservations made arriving on 22 and leaving on Monday the 28th.
LindaW

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill and Susan Mealer have reserved a spot. In on the 21st and out on the 28th.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
The time has arrived to make reservations with Gulf State Park for the April 24-27th Spring Rally. So please arrange your reservation and don't worry about your site assignment. They do not do advance site assignments. They will assign you to our Group area when you arrive. The Blue Angels practice sessions are on so those arriving early can make the trek over to Pensacola Naval Air Station to watch the Blue Angels practice. I think Wednesday will be the best day so more folks will have arrived. See you soon.

Faye and I will attend the Rally. Arriving on the 24th and leaving on the 28th. Ken

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just tried to make our reservation...is there someone we're supposed to call directly. They wanted to charge us over $31.00 per night?? The rally fee listed is $26.35....what's the deal??

GrumpyOneandTwo

Just tried to make our reservation...is there someone we're supposed to call directly. They wanted to charge us over $31.00 per night?? The rally fee listed is $26.35....what's the deal??

They did the same to me but I went and made my reservation, they only charge one night now, I'll get it straightened out when I get there...

Mike

Bob Vaughn

Robert and Sue Vaughn 1829 Have made our reservations for the rally and will arrive on Wed.23rd and leave on Mon. 28th. If you are going to do shirts I would like a man's XL and a woman's Small........See you there for a good time....

kakampers

Unfortunately we have to cancel...just found out yesterday that Ken is going to have to undergo open heart, bypass surgery this coming Thursday. He will be out of commission for the next several months...:(

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Unfortunately we have to cancel...just found out yesterday that Ken is going to have to undergo open heart, bypass surgery this coming Thursday. He will be out of commission for the next several months...:(

Sorry to hear about Ken. We will keep him in our prayers. Keep us posted on how things go and his healing progress. On a positive note it is good it is found before things get too bad. Remember God is the healer. Jim & Sheila

kakampers

Thanks Jim!! Cannot believe he's been walking 8-12 miles a day covering these gas lines with virtually no symptoms. Decided after losing his oldest brother several weeks ago to get checked and have a heart cath done....even the doctor was shocked at what they found!! All three arteries were blocked and one was at 90%...

Last edited:

danemayer

Thanks Jim!! Cannot believe he's been walking 8-12 miles a day covering these gas lines with virtually no symptoms. Decided after loosing his oldest brother several weeks ago to get checked and have a heart cath done....even the doctor was shocked at what they found!! All three arteries were blocked and one was at 90%...
Sorry to hear Ken's got problems but it does sound like he got a leg up on it by getting the angiogram. Too bad they can't fix him up with stents.

Status
Not open for further replies.