Introduction - California - Central Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Kevin and Hennie White (forum username - Kevin and Henny White) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the California - Central Chapter.

The California - Central Chapter was founded in 2008 by Art and Teresa Mitchell and we thank them for their hard work in promoting the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter include the geographically central locations in the state of California from Bakersfield in the south to Stockton in the north.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new California - Central Chapter Leaders, Kevin and Hennie!

Julie Hancock
Manager
, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Kevin and Henny and thanks for stepping up. It is a lot of fun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

oldmannj

This chapter leader stuff is a lot of FUN!!!! I sincerely hope you 2 have as good a time as my wife and I are having. Good luck in all you do with and for the chapter. I realize there's 3,000 miles between us, but if we can help in any small way just holler. ED & Irene

jbeletti

Congrats Kevin and Henny and thank you for stepping up to a leadership role within the club. You are fun people and I know your spirit and energy will show through your work and through your members. All the best!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the team and congratulations on stepping up to lead the Central California area. I know you'll have fun.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Kevin and Henny a big thank you to our new chapter leaders for the central valley. We had a GREAT time at the rally in Jackson. By the way - love the apple pie.
Chuck & Donna