New dually

Mike-n-Justina

Just bought a 2008 GMC 3500 SLT diesel dually. Does anyone else pull with this. We had a 2003 dodge 2500 diesel. Not a dually. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on this good or bad. Thanks. Our first trip with it will be from Ohio to Atlanta for the Good Sam Rally.

DocFather

Ok - first of all, our opinions are nothing more than that. You asked, so I will respond, even though the deal is already done.

I like it. I have a Silverado 3500HD Dually Duramax. Love it, feel like I have plenty of power for a Cyclone 4100 and then some. In fact, I have to really watch my speed. Good choice you made. Be careful, traveling.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
My Dad pulls his Bighorn with his 2008 Silverado dually and loves it. He has had no issues with it in about 20k mikes of pulling his trailer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

priorguy

You can't go wrong with the big 3, just be happy with your choice. They are all comparable and constantly trading "truck of the year" depending on who has the latest and greatest new feature. Tow ratings keep jumping too, without much change, just more marketing.