Hello to the Millich's ....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We are in USA RV Park in Gallup NM. While here I met Nick & Debra Millich (HOC#2119) in their Bighorn. (Couldn't find them in the members list ?????)

We had a nice discussion that I really enjoyed. Met their 3yr old Sable German Shepard. Beautiful fur girl.

They said they are heading for Phoenix AZ.

I look forward to them attending many of the Heartland rallies and I hope to be at the one also.

Travel safe & God Bless
BC

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hi Bob... Where you headed? We are in Melissa untill the 10th and then heading to the rally in Canton. House is sold (gave the new owners the keys yesterday), all our stuff is gone, so we are marking today NOV.30th as out first official day of being full timers. See you down the road.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Bob... Where you headed? We are in Melissa untill the 10th and then heading to the rally in Canton. House is sold (gave the new owners the keys yesterday), all our stuff is gone, so we are marking today NOV.30th as out first official day of being full timers. See you down the road.

Um, it's September!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Hay Bret.. We are in Albuquerque NM heading to Melissa. Only problem is there are no campground sites available. The place we normally stay on Nov. 1 is full and getting 15 calls a day for a site. Seems like some pipeline construction is going on in Sherman TX. Wanted to go in early but so far looks like we are going to have to bounce around until Nov. Hoping our reservation is still good.

Where are you going this winter. If you can head down toward Rockport TX and meet up with a lot of Heartland owners. We all have a great time.

See you later..

BC