EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello All !!

Wow we've got 13 members signed up !!! And still a year to go until rally time . Good news got word from Gail at the Campground that the rally the weekend before canceled !! this will open up sites now for early arrival.

ringhanger

Just got confirmation. We will be on site 172, arriving 10/8 and leaving 10/12. Looking forward to visiting New York again.

Freckles

Bob & Betty Floyd signed up to join us , looking forward in seeing you guys again.

dklaw

We talked to Gail the other day and confirmed a reservation for Wed., Oct. 8 thru 13 on site #171. Looking forward to another great rally in Bath & the wine tasting. Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving & Christmas season. :angel:
Karen & Don

Freckles

Let's welcome Don & Karen for another NY rally !!! We're at 17 couples so who's next?

Freckles

We have Frank & Linda Neely from NJ making the trip to join the group in October !!! Who's next ?

JIM-GERI

Hi Guys, Happy New Year just wanted to let you know that we just booked on Site169 coming Fri 10/10-10/13, John & Mary Ann also booked on Site170 same dates. Miss Yea :cool:Jim "Cosmo" Reyes

Freckles

Welcome too both couples for signing up !!! looking foward to seeing you though the up coming camping season.
Hi Guys, Happy New Year just wanted to let you know that we just booked on Site169 coming Fri 10/10-10/13, John & Mary Ann also booked on Site170 same dates. Miss Yea :cool:Jim "Cosmo" Reyes

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well we got our bartender, great work Greg. Oh yeah thanks Snookums for signing up.

JIM-GERI

What happens in Disney stays in Disney, Ed. "I know nuttin."
Hi Boys, Iam here it's ok Ed I know you miss me! Lol, And My Snookums knows everything about me. Iam everyone is coming to Bath because that's the place we exchanged our vows and became Snookums. Lol You guys really know how to pick up a guy who miss his camping family. Jim Cosmo

ILH

Linda and I had such a good time last year that we've decided to come back! We've just booked site 176, arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th.

Freckles

Welcome Ian & Linda Hubling from Ontario Canada back for another rally !!! Glad your able to attend, as Jim said looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Linda and I had such a good time last year that we've decided to come back! We've just booked site 176, arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th.

jnbhobe

Well we made it back for another NY rally, we come in on 10/8 and leave 10/13 on Site #151. I think we have made them all so far. It will be great to see everyone again.

Last edited:

Freckles

Welcome back Jon & Patti for your 5th Ny rally !!! Looking forward in seeing you this camping season.
Well we made it back for another NY rally, we come in on 10/8 and leave 10/13. I think we have made them all so far. It will be great to see everyone again.

Freckles

Bob & Pat Cuddeback will be joining us again in Bath !!! Looking forward in seeing you both!!

Status
Not open for further replies.