New Landmark Owner here

danemayer

Re: New Owner

Hi Wbull,

Congratulations on your new Landmark - you'll love it! And welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. If you have questions about your new rig, this is a great place to get answers.

jbeletti

Hello all. We are new to the forum and also just purchased a 2014 Landmark.

Hello and congrats on the Landmark and on joining the Heartland family. We have a very active owner's club that you may be interested in. Click the link in my signature to learn more. Hope to see you around a campfire one day.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Congratulations on the new Landmark. How about some pictures

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Wbull

Key Largo. I will post some pics soon. I can already see that this forum is going to be very useful as well as entertaining. We look forward to joining the owner's club as well as a local chapter.

jimtoo

Key Largo. I will post some pics soon. I can already see that this forum is going to be very useful as well as entertaining. We look forward to joining the owner's club as well as a local chapter.

Hi Wbull,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will have lots of fun and meet lots of great folks at a rally and eat some really good food. So jump in and have fun and make lots of great memories with your new Key Largo.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

As the others have said . . . welcome to the Heartland family!

We bought our new Heartland Trail Runner just over a year ago and love it!

4ever

Congratulations on your new Landmark! We have a Landmark and love it. I am sure you will enjoy it very much. You will also find this forum very helpful.

Ted

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Congrats on the new Landmark. Follow the events tab so you can attend some of the rallies as you travel

GlenStMary

Congratulations on your new Landmark! We purchased a Key Largo earlier this year and absolutely love the unit. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet at one of the rallies coming up. Stay safe on the road and enjoy yourself

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations we purchased a 2013 Key Largo in March & absolutely love it & welcome to the Heartland family you will never be bored again!