EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Eustis - 3/21/2014 to 3/23/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
tel:1-800-277-9131 Alina you call this # and speak with Jessica and tell her you want to reserve a space for the HOC rally and if you have any problems you can private message me or call me at 305-301-3147. Linda

Bob Vaughn

Linda, add Bob and Sue Vaughn, 1829 to the list of attendees....I just made our reservation with Jessica....we look forward to another Heartland Rally....We have a Washers game that we can bring, complete with boards and washers....

lindaw

Linda, add Bob and Sue Vaughn, 1829 to the list of attendees....I just made our reservation with Jessica....we look forward to another Heartland Rally....We have a Washers game that we can bring, complete with boards and washers....
Bob and Sue looking forward to seeing you and the games will be great.
Linda

TheLindsays

When I just called the toll free # the girl Anna told me they don't have a Jessica.. and she could not verify the toll free # because they have hundreds of lines that forward to them ... confused :(... update.. I found Jessica... I googled the park and found 352-357-8882 goes direct to the park and to Jessica.. she said the toll free # goes to a call center for several parks... she was very nice & got us all set for the rally... yeah :eek:

lindaw

When I just called the toll free # the girl Anna told me they don't have a Jessica.. and she could not verify the toll free # because they have hundreds of lines that forward to them ... confused :(... update.. I found Jessica... I googled the park and found 352-357-8882 goes direct to the park and to Jessica.. she said the toll free # goes to a call center for several parks... she was very nice & got us all set for the rally... yeah :eek:
Try calling 352-357-8882, so sorry you are having problems

TandC

Linda & Walter,
We've signed up for the rally!
It will be good to see "old" friends and meet new ones.
We will arrive Monday (3/17) and leave Wednesday (3/26).
FYI: Jessica gave us the rally rate for 3/19 through 3/25.
A yard sale table for RV stuff sounds good.

lindaw

Linda & Walter,
We've signed up for the rally!
It will be good to see "old" friends and meet new ones.
We will arrive Monday (3/17) and leave Wednesday (3/26).
FYI: Jessica gave us the rally rate for 3/19 through 3/25.
A yard sale table for RV stuff sounds good.
Terrell and Carol will be happy to have you and plan on that yard sale Saturday morning.
Walter & Linda

lindaw

Jim and Marianne will look forward to meeting you and I will add you to the list.
Linda

davebennington

We are registered, we arrive on the 17th and depart on the 23rd. looking forward to another trip down and up 95. Sometime it feels like that is all we do drive up and down 95.

dave

lindaw

Will be looking forward to seeing you and Julie, by the way I was able to get reservations at Southern Aire in January. Thanks for the tip.
Linda

Jim Posz

Please add another couple to the list for the 2014 Florida rally. At this time we have registered with Southern Palms for the nights of March 21 through 23, but will probably add a couple more nights once we have worked some more on our trip agenda. FYI they told us that the rally rate was available for the rally itself plus up to two nights before and after. Looking forward to meeting new folks and escaping the Iowa winter.

Jim and Betty Posz
Indy the cat and Liiy the beagle

lindaw

Jim and Betty
So happy to have you for the rally and really looking forward to meeting you. Will keep you updated as we plan activities.
Walter and Linda West

lindaw

Hi Everbody,
I know it's only January and some of you haven,t made reservations yet but I know your going to because
we're going to have fun. I had some people express interest in t-shirts so I priced them and looks like I can
get them for 10.00 a piece so if your interested let me know and sizes.
Linda West

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
[QUOTE
Linda[/QUOTE]
Linda, have you room for a AlaMissiBamaSsippi deligation?
Hogan

lindaw

You bet we do. I,m sure we will see you guys in the next couple of days as we are in Tampa for the rv show.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.