EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Eustis - 3/21/2014 to 3/23/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
You bet we do. I,m sure we will see you guys in the next couple of days as we are in Tampa for the rv show.
Linda
Linda, we were supposed to work show today but both of us are sick. If we get better, will try to get over this weekend.
Can you add Larry and Judy Haines to your Rally roster? They are nice SOBs that travel with us. Their home is Walls, MS phone number 9013310201 and her forum name is l?$&?$&

dix36

Linda.....I finally registered us for your rally. We'll be there 16-23 MAR and have been assigned site# 922. I would be interested in a tee shirt...size XL. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again. By the way our HOC# is 1068.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Dick & Reta I had you on the list already and I will put you in for 1 XL tshirt. Looking forward to seeing you.
Linda

Lindstrom1950

Hi Linda and Walter:

It was really nice meeting you in Tampa this weekend. We are trying to arrange our schedule to come on the 17th and will let you if it happens. I understand you might be getting shirts. If you are, we are in for two. One XXL the other MED. Let me know if you need to collect in advance or at the event. There is a bluegrass festival in Arcadia in March which we will be attending and staying at Craig's RV Park. If you enjoy that type of music you might want to look into this. Hope to see you guys soon.

John and Alina Lindstrom

GlenStMary

Glenn & Ginger Martin have made our reservations for the rally. We will arrive on the 20th and be pulling out on the 24th. We look forward to seeing everybody there

Bobemuzzy

Lindaw

Barb & Bob Mansolino Just made our reservations for rally. We will be arriving on March 20th and leaving on March 24th. We are looking forward to meeting everybody. Will see you soon

kimdot

Hi Linda,

Saw post regarding t-shirts. We would like to get one large and on ex-large.

Thanks,

lindaw

Just a little reminder to anyone who is interested in tshirts, they will be $10 so just send me a note and let me know.
Linda

RB2012

Linda & Walter
Rich & Bonnie Waltman #2203 signed up today. We will be in on the 18th and leaving on the 24th. Put us down for 1 small T shirt.

lindaw

Linda & Walter
Rich & Bonnie Waltman #2203 signed up today. We will be in on the 18th and leaving on the 24th. Put us down for 1 small T shirt.
Richard and Bonnie looking forward to meeting you and I will put you down for the tshirt. Linda

lindaw

Hi Everyone,
for those of you coming in pre-rally, we are going to have a St. Patty,s day dinner on Monday the 17 so if you will be there
please let me know, some of you I know already some I don,t. This is one of my favorite holidays since I am just a little Irish and even if you are not we will have a good meal.
Linda

dix36

Count the Hills in! Don't know if there are anything other than horse thieves in my ancestry. But, we'll be glad to break bread with ya'll and anyone else that wants to.

JJnVA

Hi linda & Walter,
finally settled on our schedule to travel south in March. Stopping by Brunswick, GA for their rally, then moving on to Eustis to join your chapter rally. Arriving Sunday, March 16 and leaving Sunday, March 23. The St. Paddy's Day dinner sounds great! No t-shirts needed. You already have us on your attendee list. Looking forward to seeing everyone and warmer weather for sure! Judi

ljsexton

Just made reservation for the FL Rally. Will be arriving on the 17th after the GA Rally and leaving on the 24th. Can we get one tshirt in a large please? Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

lindaw

Just made reservation for the FL Rally. Will be arriving on the 17th after the GA Rally and leaving on the 24th. Can we get one tshirt in a large please? Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Tommy and Linda so glad you are coming, looking forward to seeing you again.
Walter and Linda

Jim Posz

Betty and I just discussed the T-shirts and would each like an XL. Could you please add that to your order? Thanks.
Jim Posz

Status
Not open for further replies.