Discussion

bpmills

Hello: You do have us down for the trip? And have you posted where it will be? And when or did I just miss that part. We will probably want to stay longer so why not give me the phone # and I will call for or own spot. Want to go there when it is less crowded as this will be our first spot to drive.
Burt

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
2009 Big Horn 3400RE

Bob, the empty weight is 11,400 and maximum is 14,000 pounds so i think I'm Ok. I have AAA RV roadside assistance but if u think its necessary I will get Good Sam as added protection, let me know.

Larry and Debb Kuhn
2008 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 4x2 Lariat Diesel
2009 BH 3400RE

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Burt, the PH# is 1-714-637-0210, I talked to Susie last time I called. They have some sites out farther out away from the freeway. I thought that might be the best place. In fact Im going to call her this morning. I will post the spots later. Bob :D:D:eek:

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi folks,
Although we have our truck and our 3400RE still is in transit, we made reservations for the socal rally on feb 22 on space 141. Hopefully we will be there.

jpmorgan37

There is a new thread in the Southern California Chapter listed as New Discussion with planning for the late spring So. Cal. Rally and also ideas for clothing for the rally attendees. You all have fun and wish that I could join you.

John

sandman

Hey everyone, new here and just trying to find out if there is any socal rallys planned. Me and my wife would love to start meeting some of you guys,so if anyone let me know i would love to here from you.

sandman

DennisZ

Sandman
I think a bunch of us So Cal guys are going to the Nevada Rally on Sept 26th. The rally is at the Oasis RV Park, it's a top notch place, I was just there over the 4th of July.

Here's a link to the rally info. //heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=38102&postcount=1

Dennis

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Sandman, we are also trying to put together a 3rd Socal rally in October. Pat and I are also going to try to make the rally in Vegas. Go to the West US thread in the forum section, there is a discussion open about the October rally. Bob:D

sandman

Hey Bob&Patty. Thanks for the info, October sounds good to me, were not going to make Vegas but hope all you guys have a blast. Ill be talking to you guys soon, take care.

Marty & Theresa aka: sandman