Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion

1. Print this Post   #1
    Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs jbeletti's Avatar

Discussion

Use this thread to discuss chapter matters.

2. Print this Post   #2
    Founders of SoCal Chapter Bob&Patty's Avatar

Socal Chapter

Well here goes nothing, I guess I have been elected to start this Chapter off. I feel the best way is to find out how many Heartland owners and /or BH owners we have within Socal area. After you all read this, if you would, send me a short Email so I can start compiling names and where everyboby is located. We need to keep it simple and at the same time keep everyone informed as to what is going on. Any input is greatly needed. I dont how I got myself into this, Jim is such a Sweet talker. Bob PS remember "KISS" (keep it simple stupid)
    Bob (Old cranky), Great wife Patty, 5 great kids, 11 grandkids

Callie the wonder dog (we are still wondering) and 1 crazy cat "Baby" (RIP at 18 years old). Callie misses her Kitty.

2013 GMC 3500 HD DRW C/C L/B with all the goodies (the grey ghost). AirLift 5000 with auto leveling. 34 gal custom auxillary in bed tank. Spray in bed liner and rubber mat. 16K Husky hitch.

07 2955RL BIG HORN #5103

58 Belair 2dr hardtop, low and slow custom.

HEARTLAND CLUB MEMBER # 1056

3. Print this Post   #3

Sent you an email, Thanks for getting the So Cal chapter going...Al

4. Print this Post   #4

Sent an e-mail as well. Thanks for heading up the Chapter.

Frank
    Frank & Claudine
    Nicky, Ariel, and dog Jenna
    2012 Cyclone 3612 HD
    2011 Ford F450 6.7L 4x4 CC Lariat

5. Print this Post   #5

Setting Boundry

We have had some input about the boundry for the Socal Chapter. Bakersfield has been suggested. If anyone has a better idea, let me know. I was wondering if anyone in Central Calif. would like to get a chapter going there. If we get the 3 chapters going then maybe we could have a big rally once a year. Hopefully after the holidays we will get more responses on the Socal Chapter mini rally. Bob

Callie the wonder dog (we are still wondering) and 1 crazy cat "Baby" (RIP at 18 years old). Callie misses her Kitty.

2013 GMC 3500 HD DRW C/C L/B with all the goodies (the grey ghost). AirLift 5000 with auto leveling. 34 gal custom auxillary in bed tank. Spray in bed liner and rubber mat. 16K Husky hitch.

07 2955RL BIG HORN #5103

6. Print this Post   #6

Bob, the way you all are going, you are going to have a bigger get together than the National Rally has. Keep up the good work. You guys are awesome.

John

7. Print this Post   #7

Hello JP, Happy Holidays to you and your DW. Im trying, but I have not had the interest that I had expected yet. Possibly because of the Holidays being so close and its been cold and wet. Take care keep in touch. Bob And Pat
    Last edited by Bob&Patty; 12-19-2007 at 11:39 AM.

07 2955RL BIG HORN #5103

8. Print this Post   #8

One more on the way...

Rock On...

9. Print this Post   #9

Bring It On Hawk

Hey Hawk, am I to assume that you have your coach now, I think I read a post that you were not taking delivery until April of 08. Maybe I miss read it. Anyway, keep reading the Socal posts as to the time and place. Welcome aboard, hope to meet you soon. Have a great Holiday season.. Bob, Pat, and the crazy cat "Baby"
    Last edited by Bob&Patty; 12-20-2007 at 11:53 PM.

07 2955RL BIG HORN #5103

10. Print this Post   #10

Coach Still On Order???

People, I guess there was one thing I forgot to mention. That two of the CG's we were talking about have cabins to rent. SOOO, if you dont have your coach yet, you could still come for the weekend and just hang out with the rest of us. That way we still could get to know each other. Think it over and let us know.. Bob,Pat, and "Baby" the nutso cat.

07 2955RL BIG HORN #5103

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast