Four Season? Tongue Weight?

A

AEmedic

I am considering a purchase prior to the end of the year, even though I am deployed to Afghanistan right now.

My wife and I have been looking and the razor seems like a good fit.

However, I am concerned about the tongue weight. Does anyone have an actual loaded tongue weight with the generator installed?

Another primary concern is the 4 season ability of the Razor. I know that no RV is a true 4 season, but some will tolerate fairly cold weather. I live in MT and often it is cold but otherwise good weather, and since I can't always choose the best time to camp I want something that will be able to be used down below freezing. Does the Razor qualify?

Thanks from FOB Lightning, Gardez, Afghanistan.

jbeletti

Hi Chris,

I don't have any answers for you but I am sure others will. I just want to say "Thank you for your service". Much appreciated on the home front. Be safe.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Chris, I have no answers for you but, myself and my family would also like to say THANK-YOU very much for your service to our country. I know you sacrifice alot for us. Thanks to your family also for their sacrifice. Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas.

A

AEmedic

Thank you all for the comments!

I hope someone will try to answer the technical questions.

mrsnail55

Four Seasons

I received the following info from a Heartland dealer. The Razor is climate control tested in a specially designed climate chamber wherein the temperature is reduced to zero. The interior temp is monitored by sensors throughout the 24 hour test. The readings that he showed me indicated the interior maintained a constant low 70s temp throughout the test.