EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayhud

Randy & Santha,
We made our reservations for the March rally. We are in site 117 and look forward to seeing everyone. Tell Santha do not forget the Margarita machine! LOL
Clay & Candy Hudson

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Clay & Candy, I assure you that if Santha is going to a rally that the Margarita machine is also attending. See the Two of you in March.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfanos are officially registered for the rally...in on the 14th and leaving on the 17th. Kem...you better behave yourself cuz we are right next to you in site 114. :D

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Kem...you better behave yourself cuz we are right next to you in site 114. :D

FINALLY someone recognizes the challenges I must deal with.....sweet Kem, the "power" behind her Man......maybe it has been her pulling the triggers all this time????? Yes, poor, misunderstood me:angel::rolleyes:

Randy

FINALLY someone recognizes the challenges I must deal with.....sweet Kem, the "power" behind her Man......maybe it has been her pulling the triggers all this time????? Yes, poor, misunderstood me:angel::rolleyes:

Lance, You ought to try that line with people that do not know you or Kem. It might work in that scenario. As Santha said " Who is Lance trying to fool?". Just repeating her comment.

Randy

The Alfanos are officially registered for the rally...in on the 14th and leaving on the 17th. Kem...you better behave yourself cuz we are right next to you in site 114. :D

Paul & Sue, Glad that you are joining us for the rally. Santha and I will most certainly enjoy your company at the rally. The Poodles also.

dix36

Randy...Sorry to tell you but the Hills are gonna attend your rally. :cool: Our reservations have been made (12-16 MAR) and I was advised we would be on site# 116. Hope this doesn't stress you too much! :rolleyes: ​See ya'll there.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ah man Randy - was trying to work the GA Rally in but unfortunately the Rally falls on Bristol weekend. Sorry that we can't make it.

GlenStMary

Randy, it was really nice meeting you and Santha at Tampa this past week. Ginger and I just made our reservations for the Ga rally this morning and we will be in site #119. We are looking forward to meeting the whole group in March. See you there

jnclevel

Terrie,

I had the same issue with the flooring being ripped on my Big Horn. In both cases, screws were protruding through the underside of the slide out. With the room fully extended, check the underside of the slide. If you see any part of a screw protruding, file it off and problem solved.

Randy

Hey Randy! Still got some open sites? If the Hill's are coming...I gotta see this! :)

Phil, There is always a opening for You & Becky. We want to see the new Key Largo. Santha said the margarita machine would work well with a Key Largo.

Randy

I want to thank all of the couples that have signed up in the last few days. That would include the Hill's, Martin's and Miranda,s. Thanks to all of you.
Santha said that we would start working on a schedule for the rally. Will post as she decides. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jnclevel

Hey Randy!

Mary and I have reserved site #306 and will be in on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing all the old and new members of the chapter.

Randy

Hey Randy!

Mary and I have reserved site #306 and will be in on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing all the old and new members of the chapter.

Jerry & Mary, Glad that are joining us for the fun. I have added you to the list. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ATLJOHN

Hi Randy and Santha
We finally going to make another GA rally. We have booked site 208 arrive 13 Mar.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and especially your new Big Country.
John and Judy

Randy

Hi Randy and Santha
We finally going to make another GA rally. We have booked site 208 arrive 13 Mar.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and especially your new Big Country.
John and Judy

John & Judy, The Big Country is Santha's new Big Country. I am enjoying Her new Big Country. See the two of you in Brunswick.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
The Smith's have a reservation for site 409! We will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 17th! A great way to spend a birthday weekend, hanging with the Heartland peeps! :)

Randy

The Smith's have a reservation for site 409! We will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 17th! A great way to spend a birthday weekend, hanging with the Heartland peeps! :)

Phil & Becky, Will you have the new Key Largo by then? We thinking about having a breakfast on Saturday with Heartland supplying meat and eggs. Would you mind
fixing pancakes? I will bring my big grill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy, we are hoping to see the Key Largo show up in the next couple of weeks. Haven't heard a peep yet though. We're getting anxious! I'll be happy to whip up pancakes on Saturday! I'll bring my two griddles as well.
Phil

Phil & Becky, Will you have the new Key Largo by then? We thinking about having a breakfast on Saturday with Heartland supplying meat and eggs. Would you mind
fixing pancakes? I will bring my big grill. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.