EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Phil, The Key Largo at the Tampa show was very impressive. Santha said You and Becky made a good choice. Can't wait.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

navyAZ1

Hey Randy, I finally got around to making our reservation, we will arrive on the 13th leave on the 17th and will be in site 408, right next door to Phil's new rig!!!!! See Y'all there.

Randy

Hey Randy, I finally got around to making our reservation, we will arrive on the 13th leave on the 17th and will be in site 408, right next door to Phil's new rig!!!!! See Y'all there.

Ron & Ann, Santha was wondering when you were going to sign up. That 400 row is going to be some very expensive real estate.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Phil how long ago did you Oder your key largo, we just ordered our this past week and they told us 8 weeks.
LindaW

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Ours was ordered placed our order on Nov. 21. We were told 6-8 weeks but had the holidays then the plant shut down due to weather...Actually al little happy it was being built after everyones holiday excitement. NOt sure just what one might get with too much holiday cheer! lol

Ron, looking forward to a neighborly visit! I'll try to keep the dogs quiet. :)

Hey Phil how long ago did you Oder your key largo, we just ordered our this past week and they told us 8 weeks.
LindaW

JJnVA

Hi Randy & Santha!
The Barnetts are headed to Florida in March and want to join y'all at Coastal RV. We have booked site 203, arriving March 13 and leaving March 16. Looking forward to our first GA HOC rally! Timing was perfect for our trip south from VA. See ya soon! Judi

Randy

Hi Randy & Santha!
The Barnetts are headed to Florida in March and want to join y'all at Coastal RV. We have booked site 203, arriving March 13 and leaving March 16. Looking forward to our first GA HOC rally! Timing was perfect for our trip south from VA. See ya soon! Judi

Judi & Jack, Welcome to your 1st Georgia rally. The Poodles said that Pepper & Waldo were also welcome since this was a HOC rally. I did not tell them that Pepper & Waldo
were not canine. Looking forward to meeting you. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ljsexton

The Sexton's have finally got the calendar out to make plans for 2014. Will be joining in on the fun at the GA Rally. Will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 17th. We are booked on site #305. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Randy

Tom & Linda, Will be nice to see the two of you again. I have added your names to the list. It looks like it will be a convoy on the 17th down to the Florida rally.

Randy

Connie & Mike, I have added you to the list. Finally spending some time in Georgia. Will be nice to meet you.

marthamscott

We will be attending our first rally with the GA Rally, we are booked in 304 with our Brand New Elkridge Lite.

We will be travelling with our 2 mini Dachshunds, Lady & Cecil.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Martha & Henry Scott

Randy

We will be attending our first rally with the GA Rally, we are booked in 304 with our Brand New Elkridge Lite.

We will be travelling with our 2 mini Dachshunds, Lady & Cecil.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Martha & Henry Scott

Martha & Henry, Welcome to your 1st Heartland rally. I am sure it will not be the last. Phil & Becky Smith the S.C. chapter leaders will also be there.
The poodles welcome Lady & Cecil. I am going to post a few more details tomorrow about the rally.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Martha & Henry, Welcome to your 1st Heartland rally. I am sure it will not be the last. Phil & Becky Smith the S.C. chapter leaders will also be there.
The poodles welcome Lady & Cecil. I am going to post a few more details tomorrow about the rally.

marthamscott,

Congrats on the new rig and I look forward to meeting your at Randy and Santha's GA Rally. I hope your will consider joining us as well at the SC Chapter Rally Sept. 12-14 at Willow Tree RV Resort in Longs, SC (near Myrtle Beach) Riley they Yorkshire Terrorist, and Winston and Maggie the Maltese will be happy to meet the mini Dachshunds!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Santha and Randy, we will be there!! Just made our reservations with Coastal Resort and will arrive Friday, 3/14. I believe we are given site # 111. Looking forward to another great rally.

marthamscott

We'll probably get to the SC rally as well but haven't planned that far out. :)

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and we just got our "box" of goodies so we are official!

Martha

Randy

Santha and Randy, we will be there!! Just made our reservations with Coastal Resort and will arrive Friday, 3/14. I believe we are given site # 111. Looking forward to another great rally.

Eric & Dorothy, You have now been added to the list. Santha is a happy camper and so am I that the two of you are coming.

Randy

We'll probably get to the SC rally as well but haven't planned that far out. :)

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and we just got our "box" of goodies so we are official!

Martha

Martha & Henry, Since you now have the box of goodies it does come with obligations and that is to attend as many club events as possible.

mikeandconnie

Connie & Mike, I have added you to the list. Finally spending some time in Georgia. Will be nice to meet you.

Yes, we been home for about 6 months and what a winter to decide to stay home!!! We are so ready for the Rally, Thanks for having us. We will be staying all week just relaxing and enjoying the Beaches of Georgia.

Come on March 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.