EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 3/14/2014 to 3/16/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric & Gus, There has been way to much in this thread about Nelly's blueberry cake. If we keep this up there is no chance that I will be able to
have any unless I eat desert first. Done, It is cake as the appetizer. Santha and I plan on being at the campground around 3 on Thursday
Can't wait to see everyone'
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

marthamscott

Martha & Henry will be bringing Potato Salad (the kind with mustard and egg in it) for Saturday's Potluck. It happens to be Henry's favorite kind.

Packing Mary Kay products and looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone has a special request, please let me know. We will arrive on Thursday.

See you then
Martha, Henry, Lady & Cecil

jbeletti

Greetings from Berlin Germany to Randy, Santha, the poodles and all at the Georgia Chapter Rally. Here's wishing you all a wonderful time. Wish we could be there. Coastal is a fantastic park too. Have fun!

Randy

Greetings from Berlin Germany to Randy, Santha, the poodles and all at the Georgia Chapter Rally. Here's wishing you all a wonderful time. Wish we could be there. Coastal is a fantastic park too. Have fun!

You & Nancy enjoy Berlin and seeing the Family. The Poodles will not have anybody to play with.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

JJnVA

We are 15 miles north of Coastal rv campground on I95, will be in to camp and ready to rally soon. we just spotted a Big Horn heading north? They must not know about our rally.

davebennington

Thank you Randy & Santha for another nice rally!! I believe everyone had a relaxing weekend with friends.

Here is a few photos the happenings: Randy the rally host IMG_3993.jpg

Heartlanders lining up for the potluck:IMG_3988.jpg As always too much food, good food but way to much: IMG_3983.jpg

Now the parting shot:IMG_3996-1.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

Great pics Dave! Randy and Santha, looks like another successful rally. Thank you for leading the charge in GA! Thank you club members for making the 2014 GA rally a success. I've shared the group picture on the factory and club Facebook pages. Make sure to look for the post and like it. We want others to envy your fun and consider joining in themselves at a rally nearby them in their travels.

Happy camping y'all.

Jim - still in Germany :)

ATLJOHN

Thanks Randy and Santha for another great HOG rally
We look forward to seeing everyone at n
national rally in June

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you Randy and Santha (and the poodles that do all the work) for another fun filled rally. Becky and I had a great time. Also a shout out to Reta Hill for the birthday banana pudding! It was wonderful, and thank you all for the birthday wishes. (Y'all sounded pretty good singing Happy Birthday!) We had a great time, saw some old friends made some new friends and got to "break in" the new Key Largo. Wish we could have followed many of you down to the FL rally but work is calling and tomorrow is back on the road. Thanks again and Great job Randy and Santha!

Randy

Santha & I appreciate the thanks. The only thing that we do is pick the location and schedule. It is the people
that join us for the event that make it a good rally. None of this would have happened unless some very nice
people joined us and they are more than just people. They are Friend's. Thanks to all of the folks that jumpedin and made this last few days so much fun. Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.