Introduction - New Utah Chapter and Founding Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Utah - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club! The boundaries of this chapter are the entire State of Utah in the Mountain Region.

Welcome with me, your Founding Chapter Leaders Trace and Teri Westcott (TandT).

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with a Utah address to the new Utah Chapter. If you have a Utah address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Utah Chapter as their Club Home Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Trace and Teri for accepting the leadership of the new Utah Chapter.

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Trace and Teri! Thanks for stepping up and agreeing to take the reigns to the new chapter! You're going to have a blast!

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Trace and Teri and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Enjoy and have fun.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Wow!! The mountain region is growing fast. Congratulations. I know you will do great.

oldmannj

Congrats on the new "job" Don't know what to call it, but it's too much fun to be an actual job. Holler if ya need anything!!! ED. :angel:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks everyone. We have been having so much fun with this great Heartland family for about three years, I figured it was time to make myself [somewhat] useful. :eek: Trace

Last edited:

Wmnmy

congrats Trace and Teri we are looking forward to Utah rallys also enjoyed meeting you too in Temecula.

TandT

Thanks very much to Julie and everyone who has been so supportive.

Please watch for the details of our very first Utah Chapter Rally coming in the spring of 2014.

For those who don't know, Utah has some of the most spectacular natural scenery in the world. Trace

funntheson

Traders! Just kidding. You guys will be GREAT as leaders, and I hope we can make it out there in the near future : )

TandT

YEAH! Way to go T&T! Now all I have to do is join the club...well, one of these days.

Len,
Thank you. We hope you guys will join the HOC.
In the meantime check out the Quartzsite rally thread for January 22-29, 2014. Hope you guys will make it down again this year.
It is one week later than we had it last year. Trace

wino2

Congrats,Trace&Teri!!

We will look forward to your rallies. You will do an awesome job. With the beautiful scenery in Utah it won't be hard to find a spot for a get together.

If you need any help, just give us a holler!(or a PM )