ATF: Cyclone - Exterior Repair Parts after tire blow out

Hello,
We have a 2008 Cyclone 3912. We had a driver side tire blow out last weekend that did some damage to the outside of the trailer that we should be able to easily fix ourselves...if we can get the parts! We need the lower metal skirting piece and the plastic fender piece for the slide out section. Can we order these from the factory? I can send pictures or more details if necessary. Thanks for your help

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
CRandallRN, the same answer will apply here as on your other post.
I am sure that all of the parts you need will be available, although shipping will probably be costly.

Peace
Dave

TheLindsays

We had blow outs on both sides on our last trip so had to replace fenders on both side... they actually were very reasonable on the cost of the fenders as well as s/h... and easy to install.

crazybanshee

When I called Heartland they wanted $150 for the pair of flairs and $300 to ship them. You should be able to find the aluminum side piece at a local supplier.

TheLindsays

Ours just this last week was $105 each flair including s/h to Florida... huge box approx. 5ft long x 18inches x 4 inches.... of course our flairs are only 2 tires long not 3 but $300 for shipping is nuts... and you are not any further than us...

crazybanshee

It was freight shipping because of the size. I found another company that would cut the flairs to length that saved a lot on shipping but lost their #