• Number of sites held: 5
  • Site fee: $25.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 0
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 1/4/2014
  • Potluck time: TBD

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: nander(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are pleased to announce that the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have a Campout in Canton, TX, home of the First Monday Trade Days. The campout will be held at the Mill Creek Ranch Resort. This campout will be during the First Monday Trade Days.

We have 5 sites reserved. If the sites are not reserved by December 2, 2013, the sites will be released back to the resort. After December 2, 2013 reservations can still be made, but the site may not be close to the group.

There will be no rally fee since the Chapter will not be supplying food, drinks, dinnerware, etc. This is a BYOE (everything) event. You may bring friends with or without Heartland products to this event.

When you make reservations, tell the resort you are with the North Texas Heartland Owners Club. After reservations are made, please post in this thread, PM or email nander so you can be added to the list. If you are bringing friends with SOB's, please include their info too.

The resort will also be hosting a New Year's Eve party for $25 per person. There will be music and cash bar. If you are interested in this, please make your reservation accordingly.

Attachments

• 2014 Jan Canton Campout.pdf
    6.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey this will be our first owners event that we can make it to. We may go up wed or Thursday so DW can do some shopping!! Lol. Will make res in the AM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

jassson007

Reservation made but no site number assigned. We will arrive on wed the 1st through the 5th. Let me know if you need anything else.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made but no site number assigned. We will arrive on wed the 1st through the 5th. Let me know if you need anything else.

Great! I have you down. Canton Trade Days will run from Jan 2 to 6.

Thanks,

Nancy

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I wish we could make it! We'll be hosting at a state park in the hill country then. We love Trade Days.

jassson007

I wish we could make it! We'll be hosting at a state park in the hill country then. We love Trade Days.

Well dang Jay...first chance we have to do something with the club and you gotta go and get a job for awhile. Lol. J/k. We are looking forward to meeting more owners and Jo loves trade days so there ya go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Teeceelou

Mike and I will be there from Dec. 28 thru Jan. 5, along with new Heartland Bighorn owners Everett Hunt and Fay Eger! We've already got reservations, and got in on the rally rate. Our sites were prechosen by us last January when leaving Mill Creek.....we spend New Year's there every year that we can. Even if we are not in the "rally section," we will be there and participate with our Heartland friends! Patrice Fogarty

nander

Great, Patrice! We look forward to meeting you'all! What site are you in? We may want to move closer to you. :D

nander

Got you down, Larry & MaryAnn. We are hoping for good weather also!

Thanks,

Nancy

dfowler

Not sure if you got my earlier message, so I'm letting you know again that Pam and I have made reservations for the Jan. campout at Mill Creek. We will be in site 4.
Dan

wrgrs50s

Hi Nancy, I got our reservations today, Janie and I will be arriving Jan 2nd and leaving on the 5th. We look forward to seeing you guys. We're in site #5.

nander

All right, Walter! Got you and Janie down.
We are up to 8 rigs. I see lots of shopping in my crystal ball. ;)

nander

Come one, come all to the 2014 Jan Canton, TX Campout. The sites will be released back to the resort on Dec 2, so make your reservations soon.
This is the perfect time to relax after the Christmas rush. Canton Trade Days will be going on for that after Christmas shopping. :cool:

See everyone soon and Merry Christmas!

jassson007

Come one, come all to the 2014 Jan Canton, TX Campout. The sites will be released back to the resort on Dec 2, so make your reservations soon.
This is the perfect time to relax after the Christmas rush. Canton Trade Days will be going on for that after Christmas shopping. :cool:

See everyone soon and Merry Christmas!

We are excited about it and if my McNeese Cowboys make it to the FCS/I-aa national championship up in Frisco we will duck out that Saturday for some football. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul & Nan

Nancy--are we going to do a potluck or something? We will be leaving for the RGV from there, but looking forward to a good time. Hope Santa brings us good weather for this outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.