EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ed, if you can find out please let us know if there is a possibility of a gas saver into Memorial Day weekend. I know you are busy so no rush. See you tonight!

oldmannj

Spoke with the campground today. Gas saver is DEFINATELY on for Memorial day weekend. You can leave the trailer in your site and unplugged at no extra charge!!! OR: Leave your trailer plugged in for the week at the nominal fee of $5.00 per day. Prevailing rates for Memorial Day Weekend will be in effect. There will be NO discounts available. The Matulewicz' are considering this deal!! Are you ???? ED. :angel: P.S. Carol suggested that you book this early as they get pretty full up for the holiday.

f250dieseldad

Okay Ed, called today and we are going to leave the camper the week after the rally and be there for Memorial Day Weekend. I know some others are doing the same.

oldmannj

WOW !!! you guys are like too cool for school!!!! Thanks John and Deb. Hey it's a great deal for "in season" I hope a lot of other folks take advantage too. ED.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Okay Ed, called today and we are going to leave the camper the week after the rally and be there for Memorial Day Weekend. I know some others are doing the same.

Hi Ed, We will also be leaving our camper the week after rally and come back for Memorial Weekend, couldn't think of a better way to spend the holiday! Is it spring yet?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Great news Ophie! Memorial Day we'll continue the party and maybe take in the Wildwood Boardwalk! Ocean will be cold but the pool.....HEATED!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Watch out Boardwalk here comes the Heartland sista! LOL Oh by the way Ed they moved us off P41 & put us on M15

Status
Not open for further replies.