EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

Spoke with the campground today. Gas saver is DEFINATELY on for Memorial day weekend. You can leave the trailer in your site and unplugged at no extra charge!!! OR: Leave your trailer plugged in for the week at the nominal fee of $5.00 per day. Prevailing rates for Memorial Day Weekend will be in effect. There will be NO discounts available. The Matulewicz' are considering this deal!! Are you ???? ED. :angel: P.S. Carol suggested that you book this early as they get pretty full up for the holiday.

You guys are great!!! 2 for the Gas Saver Weekend coming up. Do I smell an after the rally rally coming on??? Maybe we'll just show the rest of the campground how to party like Heartland owners!!!! Come one come all, it's a SWELL DEAL Mrs. Cleaver!!!! ED.

JIM-GERI

Hi Ed & Irene , Happy Holidays hope all is well just wanted you guys to that Jim "Cosmo" has booked for 5/16-5/18 and the Gas saver site M2. Also Happy to report that John and Mary Ann also Booked for 5/16-5/18 and the Gas Saver and there site M4. See Yea Soon Jimmy 'Cosmo':cool:

oldmannj

Welcome Jim & Geri , as well as John and MaryAnn. Don't know if my liver will hold up, but I'll give it the old college try!!!!!! Really nice to have you guys sign up. THANKS!! ED.

oldmannj

For anyone who was waiting for the rates to be decided before they signed up, the camp ground gods have decided that the nightly site rate for preseason will be $46.00 per night less the discount. Which if it is the same will be $4.00 per night. Making net cost $42.00. Pretty reasonable for Cape May.
Don' forget the gas saver option which allows you to leave the camper there unplugged for free, or $5.00 a day if you leave it plugged in. Memorial Day weekend will be in season rates. Contact the campground for all the info on this. Speak to Carol. ED.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The man is a miracle worker. I can't remember the last time I paid under $50.00 a night to camp in Jersey. This is a great deal for Cape May! Thanks Ed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

oldmannj

Our numbers just increased by one!!!!!!! Welcome Frank & Linda Neely to our little group. Brand new members. Anxious to see their Landmark. ED

Last edited:

oldmannj

I'm happy to announce that Bob and Betty Floyd will be joining us for the rally. Thankfully we're still pretty close to Joe Canal's LOL. ED.

Vinny773

Hello Ed and Happy New year. I just booked! Mary Sue and I will be arriving on Friday and leaving on Sunday. I'm in Site M-B. I can't wait!

oldmannj

DAMMM a new truck!!!!!!!!! Hey everybody mud boggin' wit Vinny and Mary Sue!!!!!!! Great that you guys can make it. Thanks for signing up. ED.

jrzygrl64

Bill and I hope to be able to join you for this rally, but we won't know until it is much closer. How many spots are left? Is there a cost to reserve that is not refundable, or should we just wait and see? We hope to officially "join" the club once we get started using our Landmark!
Thanks,
Kelly

oldmannj

Bill and I hope to be able to join you for this rally, but we won't know until it is much closer. How many spots are left? Is there a cost to reserve that is not refundable, or should we just wait and see? We hope to officially "join" the club once we get started using our Landmark!
Thanks,
Kelly
Hi Kelly, The sites won't be returned to the campground until mid April. I should be able to get you a site even after that. I will warn you though the later it gets the higher the possibility of being unable to keep the sites together. I would reserve as soon as you know you'll be able to make it. As to deposit refunds I'm not sure of that. You could call Carol and explain the situation, she's a very nice lady. ED.

jrzygrl64

Ed,

Thanks for the reply! We should hopefully know by early to mid-April, so for now I guess we will just wait. I have marked the dates just in case!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.