ATF: Greystone - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

hootjb

Why is it when I called customer service and ask for a dealer close to me to do warennty work I can not get it???? THEY ALL SALE HARTLAND which is you,I think. I will have to travel 200 miles round trip to get this done at a heartland dealer where I brought it.WHY?
I think customer service should fine me a dealer with in 10 miles of where I live which is west valley,utah NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!

jbeletti

Re: ATF: Greystone - NO CUSTOMTER SERVICE

hootjb,

Sorry you are having trouble finding a dealer to service you nearby. Heartland Customer Service should be able tell you all the nearby RV dealerships that carry Heartland products - though there may not be one as close as 10 miles.

Other Heartland dealers closer to you than 100 miles, while they carry Heartland, unfortunately does not mean that they can/will service you. As an independent business, they've contracted with Heartland to carry our brand - but we have no control over them in terms of who they will provide service too.

Not sure if you are aware, but if you choose to, you can have service work done closer to you at a non-Heartland dealer, so long as that dealership will call Heartland for authorization prior to starting any work. Same goes for independent service centers (not RV sales dealerships). Maybe you can make some calls to other dealerships that you are aware of, that Heartland is not aware of. See what you can work out with them and ask Heartland to contact them to get approvals.

gasman

Camp Socializer

Hootjb, State Trailer Supply on Redwood Road will do warranty work. They work with Heartland quite well. I was very pleased with my results.

Lynn1130

We are 40 miles through freeway traffic to our original dealer who has a two to three week waiting period during snowbird season. I had, and still do, use a service that is less than 5 miles away and between my storage location and the house. I called Heartland and asked if I could use that business and they authorized that. I got an estimate, got approval from Heartland, had the work done, paid for the work, sent Heartland a copy of the bill and receive a check from them a few weeks later. Worked great. Many times this saves Heartland money (although on warranty work I don't care one way or another) as dealer hourly rates can be $50 or more than independent shops.